Blood Server Open Day

rick

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 24, 2004
We at Blood Server are planning on holding an Open Day,

The idea is that anyone can come on to the server and we will help you lvl and get some good starting kit

I think the main reasons people play this server for about an hour then leave is because they log in and see an empty sz so they assume that hardly anyone plays the server, and the other reason being that it is highly depressing to start a server where there are alot of people who started earlier and therefore are ahead in lvling and items etc.

The idea of this "Open Day" is to help the n00bs out, get them some good kit (im not talking about mega rares but like Gaxe demon rings truth rings etc) and give them a good start on the lvling so that they dont feel left out.

Im hoping if this is sucessful then it would encourage them to invite their friends, they help them lvl and get items etc etc and the cycle continues and the community grows.

And this will be starting from this afternoon, carrying on until next weekend im guessing, so its more like an Open week :P:)

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Blood Server II has been updated, with HIGHER EXP, now reaching peaks of 40x at some stages, and never drops below 15x. The drops are also very high.

Remember you can level till level 60. :)

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Where can i get the exe from as your band width has been used up >.<

bobtester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2004

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
bobtester said:
wats ip and name[/QUOTE]

BloodServer

Pointless though unless you have the correct map files (with tiles) and the exe. Otherwise you won't be able to play.

[url]www.bloodserver.co.uk/patch[/url]

FRDtheband

do i need to download every single one of them patches to play onit? or what ones.. lol

FRDtheband

ok cheers nerly got em all... but how many people play onit and will i still get help :P cos on the FE thing it says 1 player :\

FRDtheband

i got all the files and extracted em and the game starts... but i cant move anywhere lol i can look around but i cant actually walk or run so im stuck in the training bit... n e ideas

FRDtheband

but allt he maps r right i downlaoded the files and everything and they shood b alright i just extracted em agen to make sure and i still cnt move...

can anyone reccoment another server? with all the files and .exe etc...

with some people in

thanks