Bored waiting for new server...ry

Join Discord

Rogun1989

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys, anything due out in upcoming weeks or month?
Getting bored of waiting so if anything isn't coming soon anyone got recommendations?

Mir 2*

Thanks.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
I've kind of been hoping Jamie would reveal more news about his Sapphire server? Has he said anything new?

Rogun1989

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 13, 2018
Only that it was delayed due to him not being happy with turn out or something..

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Only that it was delayed due to him not being happy with turn out or something..

He said he didn't want to release a sub par server, and he felt he could get a lot more from some of his features etc.

Always better to take that approach then release something you aren't happy with tho!

Reactions: 3gena and Sanjian

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
welcome to MIR LifeThis is what it is like. Servers are like busses. Nothing for ages then 2 or 3 come along together. Then everyone jumps on on one. When they have had enough they jump off and get the next one. Its fun :)

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Shots being fired.

This is why I'm here. My only hope is you trigger someone :(

Maybe the 6 months is too much comparing by the Zircon LR.

I m anxious to see whats the next excuse as "waiting for CPU switch", "flying to japan" and "zed copied all my stuff so im going to launch a bad patch so he can f*ck his server by copying it" are taken so far.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Pop up anything 😂😂 we know how some just need to be numbero uno for a month on a server,, spend a few grand getting there and then chat shite about it like their Billy Big bananas

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Pop up anything 😂😂 we know how some just need to be numbero uno for a month on a server,, spend a few grand getting there and then chat shite about it like their Billy Big bananas

This behaviour is standard on any game not just mir :(

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
This behaviour is standard on any game not just mir :(
I wouldn't know, I played mir from beta till euro died, then went to wow for 2 years, then didn't play any game up till April 2020 when I started back on mir. But going round the servers there seems to be a few hard core players who will litterly throw thousands upon thousands to be top dog and **** talk on most servers which last a month or two.. 🤣

Reactions: zedina

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I wouldn't know, I played mir from beta till euro died, then went to wow for 2 years, then didn't play any game up till April 2020 when I started back on mir. But going round the servers there seems to be a few hard core players who will litterly throw thousands upon thousands to be top dog and **** talk on most servers which last a month or two.. 🤣
We call them dolphins compared to the mir4 whales lmfao

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Anything will do long as it’s got Xmas tree event, Christmas doesn’t feel like Christmas without someone doing the good ol Xmas tree event ffs.

Reactions: Pusha