BoSelecta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Ok ppl who wer interested in playing server it will be going out to the public soon. We are still looking for a host as when im hosting it ppl are attackin it.

The server is like the old BoSelecta and will be fun to play if ppl stop being fools and trying to mess server up.

The stats for server are lvl 28 start like old bo and easy lvling cave's till u get to 33. Then its back to hard lvling and boss hunting to get lvl's and items. The lvl'n aint to hard and stats are quite good on items. Its a midd range server.

We have got are own forum now so details will be posted on there. As atm its going to be an invite only server till ppl get over the fact that we have a good server and ppl want to play it.

This will save us being attacked, well we hope it will and then we mite post it on lomcn if the attackers grow up a little and let the server run freely. We are sorry that it aint been up proper yet but finding a host is becomming hard to do

The forums are www.s7.invisionfree.com/BoSelecta the mods will be checkin ppls registrations so we dont get arseholes on there like lomcn has on here.

Sorry Blam and co. but its true. Not trying to offend the lomcn team btw.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I cant post ip on here as some arseholes attack server. I wish they didnt but i cant change it so ip will only be giving to ppl who are trusted or known to are team or ppl we know.

If the attacks stop it will be hosted publicly

Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Bichon-Wall, With Bob the Chef
Yup....
U reg to the forums, i'll add u to my MSN.... if u seem ok, and its a working E-Mail, i'll validate the account, so you can get into forums, and c IP...

This works so we no who is playing the server, its also for Communication and Server Security. No-one wants to play a server that gets attacked all the time, so these are the things which i have thought of to hlp prevent this from happening.
If You Are Waiting For An Account Validation, It maybe because i'm not at a PC. Please bear with me as i theres a lot of things tht need doing, Svr and non-Svr related, and i get a lot of Account creations. Thank You For Your Patience,

/Warlord

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
For those interested in this server it is up and running and all details are on are forums. I wont be posting IP on LOMCN as to many ppl want to bring down server as they cant stand a good server being out when the one they want to play is down.

All ppl will be screened on are forums so if use try and sign up and get no reply its because we know use either like to cheat or cause trouble.

Cant believe a few nob heads have brought a decent server to this kind of action. Anyway thats all for now

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
2fast2furious said:
Why wont it let me make an Account ? i tried 3 time it still wont let me >.<

Its because you need to register on the forum then request an account there first.

/Leo

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Archa said:
Read first post
"ITS INVITE ONLY" if u get invited u will get ip if not u wont. :saw:

just it is dont mean ppl will give on dos'in ur server

and my m8 that is TRUE