BrainSkan 1.9 - Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
now now xanan we dont want any of that.

After work im going to clean this thread and infract/warn/give toffees appropriatly.

Aha, okay ill be reasonable, that guy really is a lomcn.co.uk though.

ta on the non-warningness.

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
That will be nice thanks beard bit late but hey ;) Erm the server is up as far as i know il go check it in a second should be though.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Is this Server up i would love to play again or has it really died?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I may have a bash at BrainSkan 2.3 this summer.

But i doubt it will be finished untill next winter, if i go ahead with the project i will gather a server team, and go about this server professionally, checking and fixing all bugs.

As you all know i try to keep my servers as farfetched as possible, with many new features that i can offer.

Keep your eyes peeled.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Sweet i'll help ya out buddy with that and i bet lifco would and other people willing to help

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I may have a bash at BrainSkan 2.3 this summer.

But i doubt it will be finished untill next winter, if i go ahead with the project i will gather a server team, and go about this server professionally, checking and fixing all bugs.

As you all know i try to keep my servers as farfetched as possible, with many new features that i can offer.

Keep your eyes peeled.

ARE YOU GONNA USE RUNSESCAPE THINGS AGEN!!!! lol ?:P sorry, but that was hilarious :P
Fishing FTW, and are u adding a cooking thing like fisher, where if u hav the fish he cooks it :P)? maybe a cake npc also, lol

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Lmao I though he was Adding A chef Npc What Else Pies/ Fish/ Burgers/ Milk/ Flour/ ect... to cook ur own lol Water :P lol it would be gd i mite make one actually.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
its 3 month old this post, and yes its no longer online

lif