Bring Back MirReborn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Dont get why dont they just release em.After all some1 that knows wot he is doing might get em,work em properly for couple days and then launch a nice ish server.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
yeah agree with u both lets find

LegendsMir can u release the files ? as im sure they should be public already =]

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Mix your ideas into the server or even better, MirReborns ideas into your server and create an ultimate server?

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Dont mix ideas or ****.You were given em to host em more or less.

Its not primal,ruby,hero or some weird sht files with source that will help you build your own server.Its supposed to be a rdy to go server.

If it was hosted in the past i could understand you changing em so ppl wont have to do same things all over.But atm these files have never been hosted.So either get em online as they are with minimum changes depending on ppl's feedback so you wont ruin wotever feeling those files have or just give em to some1 else to host em.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
something doesnt seem right anyway with madman guy and this new guy who has his files :001_rolleyes:
You're a lot of things fubu, but you're not stupid.

The account LegendsMir is related to Madman.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
mirreborn guys a fail :l was so obv he aint just gonna work on files for ages then send um out they prob aint even that good anyway

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
id say make ur own server, mix it up, between ur server and MirReborn, dont jst put mir reborn files up, so wot if the files are " meant " to be good, wot if they actually aint good atall, and die within a week as it has done before, mix it upo, and make a server of ur own, using the files u been given, make it unique, ull attrack more a community by putting 2 different servers together, where alot of work has been added to a server, then a bunch of files u received.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Lol, it's been confirmed that LegendsMir is madman aka harry. I had respect for him but now lost it completly for what he is doing is very very stupid. Making a new account, pretending to be someone else and pretending he released them and over mir when really it's his life. Seriously, you've just made it worse for yourself, quit while you're at it, mir reborn should just die already. Prolonging it this far has gave you a bad rep. Well done.

h

Reactions: -Luke- and Shank

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
You're a lot of things fubu, but you're not stupid.

The account LegendsMir is related to Madman.

Thought that.

"I got a new job and now will never ever ever not once ever again ever look at mir again!"

Life=> Lo madman.

/Nymph

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Lmfao, if you all wasnt so such retards who cant help but criticise servers. And actually suported them. Then you wouldnt all be sitting here playing complete n utter crap. But you all cant help yourself, as you are from lomcn = Gods!

Get a life lol, MirReborn will be coming back in under 2 weeks, and it will not be posted on here. So if you want to play add [email protected]

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I have to give it to him for not continuing to play someone else. But really, it's part of being a server owner, you should be able to take cristism, ignore the idiots and prove them wrong, but all you've done is completely the oppisite and made yourself look like a right tit. anyway good luck with whatever you do.

h

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
All i want is the server to have a fair shot, and for what ever reason the server is hated. Yes it was put it up before and went down, but that was out of my hands.

I have only ever tried to make a decent server and run it as fairly as i can, but things dont always work out how you want them to. Like my eta's witch i got yet more grief for..

The server has taken like 10 x longer than i thought it would, this is due to my last servers being done so quickly and me thinking this would be the same. However as i have started from scratch and want everything spot on, it has taken alot longer. But the results are alot better!

I see so many servers still getting put up when they aint ready, and the user count suffers from this. So i didnt want to have to the same problems.

Any ways i cba to keep posting, as people just turn round what i say and turn it into another insult/dig at the server. Server will go LIVE on the 10/10/10 so if you want to play add my msn

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
why even post on forums when ur servers not ready? lol just puts pressure on u when u got ppl waitin for it, i havent posted mine

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

• Other: ACCOUNTS
  • Only one account is allowed per person at all times.
  • The creation of a second account when the first is accessible is forbidden and will result in an immediate ban for all accounts concerned; temporarily banned users may NOT create additional accounts.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.