BT BroadBand free upgrade to 8mb

smoochy boys on tour

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Im just wondering in how to contact bt in order to talk to them about this offer, via email. I have 2.2mb and it say's that they are doing a free 8mb connection upgrade, also it says it will be availible to 99.3% of people from the 31 march. You have to register with them anyways i done that but i never got a reply from them, what is going on?

Last edited:

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
PassTheBlam said:
then you need to request it.

I have like 6 months ago, and no reply what so ever, and i tried to request again but i cant cos u can only request it once....

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
BountieHunter said:
I have like 6 months ago, and no reply what so ever, and i tried to request again but i cant cos u can only request it once....

Well you know from this your request is registered at least. My advice is to phone them, or annoy your parents to phone them, and as whats going on. Also check the contract etc, im waiting for the first company to say "free upgrade to xx meg" and after 4 months, they jack the price up, and your tied in because of the contract.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Atomicide said:
Well you know from this your request is registered at least. My advice is to phone them, or annoy your parents to phone them, and as whats going on. Also check the contract etc, im waiting for the first company to say "free upgrade to xx meg" and after 4 months, they jack the price up, and your tied in because of the contract.

Kinda says, if i ugprade the contract will be renewd for another 12months. And ill try call them tomorow i guess..