Other bugs in crystal new code?

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
as there is no one making a list of bugs in the new source code in the new crystal files, i thought i would of just wrote an thread xD
these are the only bugs what i know of bugged in the new code?

full screen resolution
Trustmerchant
not 100% sure, dunno if @Herc was messing around with magicshield but magicshield is bugged with the % of Dmg reduction, as i said again not totally sure.

if anyone knows any other bugs just post them on here, hopefully someone can sticky this or something to a bug list so they know what to fix etc

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
There's a bug section for a reason . If you're aware of a bug please make a thread there with details.

Posting them here in a single thread is a guaranteed way to not get them fixed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Taurus and zedina

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Depends of the code was copied from lomcn git to there code also.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Whats wrong with TM @Wummy ?
Resoultion is the main bug ive found with the new source, a few null checks missing to that can possibly cause crashes too, but nothing major as of yet.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
--From sparta discord--

New source code

• As you can tell there’s a fair few things wrong with LOMCN new source code. So many features that use to work and still do on ppls servers using the old code now are bugged and require code fixes to make them stable.

• I would have been better off using MirWorlds code as I had 77 code improvements on that from the original Base Code on LOMCN...but I was lured in by that fancy new looking trust merchant so I swapped under the impression it was stable to use.

• The new source code on LOMCN for any of you potential GMs out there is bugged to high heaven, it should have its own “Untrusted”stamp on it. Bare this in mind if you plan on ever using it for commercial use.

this is why he aint gonna use LOMCN again lmao

So what else we missing?!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Whoever posted that discord message sounds like a grade A bell end. "Bugged to high heaven" yet no issues ever reported on lomcn or the bug section.

What is actually the case, is that there is a single bug with TM textboxes in full screen, and a couple of people are having a scaling issue when in full screen.

You almost sound like Donald Trump with that massively blown out of proportion bullshit.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Whoever posted that discord message sounds like a grade A bell end. "Bugged to high heaven" yet no issues ever reported on lomcn or the bug section.

What is actually the case, is that there is a single bug with TM textboxes in full screen, and a couple of people are having a scaling issue when in full screen.

You almost sound like Donald Trump with that massively blown out of proportion bullshit.

It's easier to blame others. It's Far's fault because his code is full of bugs.

If people do this with a game server that has no transcendence beyond this community imagine people in politics lol.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
the TM bug, he didn't have the NPC script correct, so it ain't a bug @Wummy
Creatures are missing a null reference i believe which caused him a few crashes, but ye can't blame the default code.
Code:
  private void FindItemTarget()
        {
            if (Master == null) return;
            int range = shortcheck ? 4 : CreatureRules.AutoPickupRange;

Reactions: Far

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
the TM bug, he didn't have the NPC script correct, so it ain't a bug @Wummy
Creatures are missing a null reference i believe which caused him a few crashes, but ye can't blame the default code.
Code:
  private void FindItemTarget()
        {
            if (Master == null) return;
            int range = shortcheck ? 4 : CreatureRules.AutoPickupRange;
ahh right, see I dunno herc didn’t post anything him self I didn’t know TM wasn’t bugged must’ve been him haha.

That was herc who posted that 😂
I don’t know what’s bugged I thought it was some stuff but must’ve been him bugging it haha but hopefully there’s a fix for full screen very soon cause players getting frustrated with it,

So what else we missing?!
Dunno your gonna have to ask @Herc lol
Whats wrong with TM @Wummy ?
Resoultion is the main bug ive found with the new source, a few null checks missing to that can possibly cause crashes too, but nothing major as of yet.
he Bugged it nvm haha I thought the tm was bugged