Zircon buying a private version of Zircon Mir 3

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
as I said no need to be toxic, treat this as business, as opportunity

I'm still confused at what you're looking to purchase :D lol.

You looking to buy a more developed version of Zircon or a pre-built server? Can't surely be purchasing just the source considering it's...you know, free?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Can't surely be purchasing just the source considering it's...you know, free?
I on the other hand see why somebody might want to purchase. I know that talk about easy conscience won't carry any weight around here, so how about this: suppose you have intention to build a server on a commercial, that is professional basis (in so far as you don't take into account that Zircon files, even if coded from scratch, are still subject to breach of copyright lawsuits).
By paying something for files, you forestall all the bad blood in mir community if you then serve the files on subscription basis or even with just game shop from which you might have enviable income, especially if you attract mir players with professionally run and maintained server and keep it online for longer time than is usual with most servers.

It is one thing to use the free files to make relatively few bobs off them and quite another to make some ZirconChronicles long running server, because in that case you would be painted as devil incarnated by many in this community, and I guess, deservedly. So if you are financially comfortable, I can see why you'd prefer to 'buy' the right to use the files if only to forestall the above attacks. And I also think, there are still some folks in this universe who might pay for 'ease of conscience' (again if they can afford it without them or their family being put on starvation rations).

All this is not to say that the first thing I also was thinking, why buy something that is free for all...
Also not sure about that 'asian devs' thing, because wouldn't those usually just take, I don't see them offering to purchase in wildest dreams.

Last edited:

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
I am selling advanced zircon files.

What's included?
1. Exp rate has been altered.
2. Three new extraordinary items.
3. One new boss.
4. Drop file changed.

All of these for as little as £500, are you interested?

I am willing to negotiate!

ANERROR

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 4, 2014
I'm still confused at what you're looking to purchase :D lol.

You looking to buy a more developed version of Zircon or a pre-built server? Can't surely be purchasing just the source considering it's...you know, free?
you didn't understand so you chose to be toxic, good for u
Post automatically merged:

I am selling advanced zircon files.

What's included?
1. Exp rate has been altered.
2. Three new extraordinary items.
3. One new boss.
4. Drop file changed.

All of these for as little as £500, are you interested?

I am willing to negotiate!
yeah I offer $100 for each change

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Post automatically merged:

yeah I offer $100 for each change

So you look about a vanilla source with system.db changed?

Intrigued :unsure:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Toxic? lol!

Oh you delicate little flower...I shudder to think how you would react to real internet toxicity...maybe someone should go round to your house and remove all the knifes?