Bye Chronicles

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justiceforchron

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 19, 2015
Just want to say a massive congratulations to Tai on the achievement of killing his own piece of **** forum.

By being an incalculable faggot over the past year I'm surprised it took this long for Chronicles to sack off this waste of space.

Congrats.

Regards,
All of Chronicles.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Re: Congratulations Tai

Not sure i believe tai is the reason ;) chrons had control of their own section.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Big man hides behind a new name...

Interesting that you think LOMCN is a waste of space. Without it, Chronicles or any other server wouldn't even exist.

Please enlighten us with some more pearls of your wisdom

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003

LOMCN will do just fine. It did well with MirForever running which had a similar player base as chronicles and their own forum.

If anything without Chronicles on here it will put more focus on C+ servers/development, giving us more choice in the servers we have available. Always seemed strange to me when LOMCN allowed servers that contributed nothing to the development of server files.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Just want to say a massive congratulations to Tai on the achievement of killing his own piece of **** forum.

By being an incalculable faggot over the past year I'm surprised it took this long for Chronicles to sack off this waste of space.

Congrats.

Regards,
All of Chronicles.

Did you eat alot of potato chips when you were little ?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
It will be interesting to see 2 of the 4 admins of LOMCN admins running two forums and the remaining two (Skyline & Beachy) being rather distant, well Beachy is very rarely around i think.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
LOMCN has been here since what, early 2003? Chronicles has been around for a year or so?

1+1=3

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Chronicles as far as I am aware has left because of competition from other servers, i.e. certain signatures all over there section (which is fair enough). Very good tactic from the apocalypse guys if you ask me.

LOMCN was here long before chronicles and will be here long after.

Dk

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Chronicles as far as I am aware has left because of competition from other servers, i.e. certain signatures all over there section (which is fair enough). Very good tactic from the apocalypse guys if you ask me.

LOMCN was here long before chronicles and will be here long after.

Dk

Nah, not that it really matters but we've been talking about it for months. LOMCN can be a very very negative place, with our forum hopefully it can be controlled a little more. I can't do that here without accused of being biased.

Not that Apoc's tactics aren't good. They're just not the defining factor in the decision to move away.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Nah, not that it really matters but we've been talking about it for months. LOMCN can be a very very negative place, with our forum hopefully it can be controlled a little more. I can't do that here without accused of being biased.

Not that Apoc's tactics aren't good. They're just not the defining factor in the decision to move away.

Its your users that are negative about your server, not LOMCN?

I don't see how you lot moving changes anything]

Dk

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Its your users that are negative about your server, not LOMCN?

I don't see how you lot moving changes anything]

Dk

A lot generally don't play anymore? And/or just **** post. Custom forums = more control and means I'm not banning someone from the whole of LOMCN because they're a dick on one server's section (One that I help run as well)

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Ill probably not bother going on new forum other than to read the reboot updates. I dont like change.

I also disagree with splitting an already fragmented community, but they obviously have their reasons. Pros/Cons situation.

Id love to hear the pros from their point of view, as atm, theyve given none. Or atleast being vague and secretive about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.