C# Closed Beta Testers

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
We understand that there are going to be a lot of views of what is viable for this and what isn't. The whole point is that there is no specific class meaning the game will be less focused on what class or speed you have but what build you have made. This also means that there will be more player skill involved and lots of planning ahead.

As far as items go, we plan to add a hell of a lot more adding even more dynamics to player choice. There will also be lots of custom spells being added over time.

Just remember this is a proper BETA test. A lot of content is still in development or removed for now.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
They bring significance to people building into that stat tree. Just because you cannot use them does not mean they are redundant.
Surely having alot of one stat that others may not is significant enough alongside being able to use a selection of skills. I still stand by my opinion saying that items shouldn't be so heavily stat influenced or there should be more to meet a wider requirement.

We understand that there are going to be a lot of views of what is viable for this and what isn't. The whole point is that there is no specific class meaning the game will be less focused on what class or speed you have but what build you have made. This also means that there will be more player skill involved and lots of planning ahead.

As far as items go, we plan to add a hell of a lot more adding even more dynamics to player choice. There will also be lots of custom spells being added over time.

Just remember this is a proper BETA test. A lot of content is still in development or removed for now.

I understand that and just have these issues stated. Apparently I was 'moaning' about it to my friend and DK reading my chatlog jumps to conclusions and says 'give me some proper feedback' so here it is. Obviously my feedback will clash with other's opinions and feedback but it's your job to find what will meet everyone's needs and/or what is best for the game.

- Maybe you will see my point and take some ideas, maybe not. At the end of the day what ever gets you the most users and player happiness is what matters.

Last edited:

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
I understand that and just have these issues stated. Apparently I was 'moaning' about it to my friend and DK reading my chatlog jumps to conclusions and says 'give me some proper feedback' so here it is. Obviously my feedback will clash with other's opinions and feedback but it's your job to find what will meet everyone's needs and/or what is best for the game.

- Maybe you will see my point and take some ideas, maybe not. At the end of the day what ever gets you the most users and player happiness is what matters.

This is what I wanted, proper feedback. I never jumped to conclusions, I just asked for a way that you felt which would make the game better/more enjoyable. I read chat logs to find out what people think of the whole system and how there playing experience is going. By doing this I get the most honest feedback possible.

By me asking people what they think and them replying "Yeah its good" or "I can't get on with it" what do I honestly gain from that? The whole idea of this beta testing is understand what the short comings are in this system that we have designed.

The trouble is with this style of system, you have got to have defined items for a set attribute, otherwise you would have no clear build path. There are items that are just level dependent and not attribute required I.e. Gold Rings, Gold Bracelets. The items that have a range of stats on them.

Keep the feedback coming, I do actually take it on board and make changes. Again thats the whole point of this test

Dk

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Mate,

I've ripped the Diablo III Interface completely ...did you want that instead? lol

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I think the items is where your character could thrive.
If each item had a chance to drop with unique stats, for example.

Each item could have a chance to drop with the base character stats added also.

Therefore a DC0-1 Ring could drop with DEX+1/+2/+3, this would make a character build less reliant on level and more reliant on farming the right items, like D3.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
I think the items is where your character could thrive.
If each item had a chance to drop with unique stats, for example.

Each item could have a chance to drop with the base character stats added also.

Therefore a DC0-1 Ring could drop with DEX+1/+2/+3, this would make a character build less reliant on level and more reliant on farming the right items, like D3.

This would mean redoing all the items random drop stats. We would have to set each and every item its own random stat chances.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Yeah. :)
Considering what you've done with other things, I believe it would be possible :)

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Another update from me!

Bugs:

1. GoldBrace seem to have an extra AC 1-2 on them, this makes them extremely good, way too good for level 23. Hoping the AC on them is a mistake and will be removed to bring them back in line with other items around that level.

2. I did a 40min hunt inside PSC and all i had dropped were HP/MP pots and some gold, they don't seem to drop any items, unlike insect and tree path which have really nice amounts of items dropping. Also while in PSC I do not think RoninGhoul and ToxicGhoul(hope the harvest has been removed >.<) drop anything, well at least for me they didn't.

I started a new character to try out a different route, currently 26 on this new char and enjoying it more. Will be happy to test this one all the way to 40 and above :D

Da Warrio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
Hey DK,

Would be good to get an account and help test if you still require more.

Thanks,

/Jack

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Another update from me!

Bugs:

1. GoldBrace seem to have an extra AC 1-2 on them, this makes them extremely good, way too good for level 23. Hoping the AC on them is a mistake and will be removed to bring them back in line with other items around that level.

2. I did a 40min hunt inside PSC and all i had dropped were HP/MP pots and some gold, they don't seem to drop any items, unlike insect and tree path which have really nice amounts of items dropping. Also while in PSC I do not think RoninGhoul and ToxicGhoul(hope the harvest has been removed >.<) drop anything, well at least for me they didn't.

I started a new character to try out a different route, currently 26 on this new char and enjoying it more. Will be happy to test this one all the way to 40 and above :D

New char name mate?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Just a few things;

- All WG's / WEB's in BDD are real
- Thunderstorm not working
- Turn Undead not working
- No drops in PSC
- Frogs not spawning in foxes
- Skele / Shaman helmets not dropping

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Another update from me!

Bugs:

Sounds like Expel Bracelet on Euro :P

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Some more testers would be nice. Exp has been increased to help people to progress to 40+ much faster now.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
ye we could use a few more a good 5 of us on most nights after 6 testing but only so much we can do with only 5 of us right now

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
ye we could use a few more a good 5 of us on most nights after 6 testing but only so much we can do with only 5 of us right now

I would help out, but I'm at work nearly all the time atm I can't physically play until around midnight, where most people have fallen asleep lol

Skortch

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 19, 2004
Just started testing and am really enjoying the normal change to just watching your lvl go up. Attributes points are making the lvling ping even better!

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Spawns in fox cave need lowered drastically
Spawns in PT F2-F3 need doubled. Much less mobs than F1
Right & Left Guards attack speed is far too high, 2 of these mobs and its impossible to move.
Electric shock doesn't work on ranged mobs.