Car hire in spain

smoochy boys on tour

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
hi guys, i work in a car rental office in spain, i'm not a broker or touroperator that work with alot of car hires, im just worker of a big car hire company from italy, im not going to say the name, will answer your questions about car rentals etc etc
if you are thinking of coming on holiday to spain, I can improve the price of your car hire, i get nothing from you. just a shared % with my work mates at the end of month

list of cars from economical to "top of the range".
all the cars are from the end of 2021 and from this year 2022, new registration, 2km on the clock

fiat 500 - fiat 500 convertible - both petrol and hybrid
peugeot 208 - citroen c3 - fiat tipo (short)
fiat tipo (station wagon)
peugeot 3008 (automatic, manual & hybrid)
opel mokka - citroen c4
peugeot rifter - opel combo good for golf players (5 seats and space for golf carts)
peugeot 5008 (7 seater, automatic)
nissan nv300 - renault master (9 seats with space for few suitcases)
audi a1
audi q2
jeep renegade hybrid
jeep compass hybrid too (this one has better finishing touches)

Last edited:

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Genuine question:
Why is there a thread abt car hire on a game forum? 🤔 I doubt it's against the rules or anything, just a bit odd

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
how much was you paid to make this post? and why make it when people could use a search engine to get that sort of info? lol

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I want to know why you are marketing your business but don't want to mention the name...

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Genuine question:
Why is there a thread abt car hire on a game forum? 🤔 I doubt it's against the rules or anything, just a bit odd
Its on off topic so gl
how much was you paid to make this post? and why make it when people could use a search engine to get that sort of info? lol
I dont get any payment. Just trying to help people of forum for holidays so you dont get scammed with insurances, website dont tell you that ;)
I want to know why you are marketing your business but don't want to mention the name...
Is not my business, just I'm an employ and I want to help community that wants to spent holidays without being scammed at car hires. Nothing bad

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
whats the prices? list them all, give as much information as possible, never know!

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
whats the prices? list them all, give as much information as possible, never know!
hello, the prices are not fixed, as it depends on the availability of vehicles, and also depends on the bookings that there are in these dates, think that we are in summer, and many retirees come to spain on holiday.

the good news, is that we receive weekly new cars km0, and the prices go down, if you are interested, tell me dates (maximum 28 days) and I can tell you some price...

list of cars from economical to "top of the range".
all the cars are from the end of 2021 and from this year 2022, new registration and they are being used for the first time by the retired people.

first post edited with the list of cars we have atm

Last edited:

FloppyQ

LOMCN Member
May 12, 2020
You'd get more punters putting up a poster in Uzbekistan than you will posting here.