carebear mir

Colin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
Log on day one of server.level frantically spend cash for exp boosters or services. Be higher level than most. No risk anywhere there. PK anyone lower level no risk involved. Get a group of mates to join server. Boost them and pk everyone on screen because you are much higher level. make an OP weap soonest(spend more cash) no risk in the refines.. Sell char or leave game cos bored cos no competition.
No risk anywhere. The only risk ever is turning up on the same screen as one of the pkers. No drops so it doesnt matter really. No risk to pkers if red. Buy your way out of it. Choosing to play as a PKer should have spice but there isnt any. No gain just global gobshitting. Is that the game now? Global gobshit and money?

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Log on day one of server.level frantically spend cash for exp boosters or services. Be higher level than most. No risk anywhere there. PK anyone lower level no risk involved. Get a group of mates to join server. Boost them and pk everyone on screen because you are much higher level. make an OP weap soonest(spend more cash) no risk in the refines.. Sell char or leave game cos bored cos no competition.
No risk anywhere. The only risk ever is turning up on the same screen as one of the pkers. No drops so it doesnt matter really. No risk to pkers if red. Buy your way out of it. Choosing to play as a PKer should have spice but there isnt any. No gain just global gobshitting. Is that the game now? Global gobshit and money?

Troll 😁recognise his brothers.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Basically every Mir3 server up at the moment lol...No one has time to play a proper one with reasonable rates. If you can't achieve the best kit in a month, no one puts the time in.

Which is fine...but then everyone complains that there is nothing to do haha. It's completely hypocritical as you don't have time to put real time into a server, but expect such regular updates due to your lack of time to play :D

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Basically every Mir3 server up at the moment lol...No one has time to play a proper one with reasonable rates. If you can't achieve the best kit in a month, no one puts the time in.

Which is fine...but then everyone complains that there is nothing to do haha. It's completely hypocritical as you don't have time to put real time into a server, but expect such regular updates due to your lack of time to play :D

Agreed, nowday player mentality is full filled by several things :

- Whats level is #1?
- I can catch up #1?
- Can i get latest kit with small efforts?
- Server is p2w? Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Agreed, nowday player mentality is full filled by several things :

- Whats level is #1?
- I can catch up #1?
- Can i get latest kit with small efforts?
- Server is p2w? Ewwwwwwwwwwww

thats mostly questions from ratkids.. but "mature" people who likes to play just to have fun and not competitive, want to grind all areas, explore content and make friends ingame.. (at least for me) i dont pvp so, thats my way, grinding with other ppl and have fun when i have time to play

Reactions: Belle and zedina

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
thats mostly questions from ratkids.. but "mature" people who likes to play just to have fun and not competitive, want to grind all areas, explore content and make friends ingame.. (at least for me) i dont pvp so, thats my way, grinding with other ppl and have fun when i have time to play

I'm competitive and probably aim for #1 positions and catching up, but not in hours lol.

I put a lot of time and effort in to do it, i don't have it handed to me.

On Zircon for example (The first one, before all the insane rates), some of us grinded for weeks finding just PARTS of later game books and certain items lol, felt like a real achievement when you finally made it, and soul crushing when it fails lol.

Now you can get through the content so fast, you run out of things to do. Can't remember which one i bothered to try, but I reached the first rebirth in less than a week, and someone handed me what i would consider some of the later game kits because it was all so common...couldn't have been more boring to play.

Servers like this might help those who have an hour or 2 to play once a week lol, but those of us who can game for maybe 4-5 hours a day, with the odd day off here and there, we can complete your servers and reach a point where there is nothing to do but rebirth over and over...i'm not even one of the more dedicated players either, i'm more average :D You have some of the hardcore players, those are the ones who have Rebirth 20 in 2 weeks as they have nothing else to do. I guess it's fun for them to re-do the levels 20 times, but no thanks :)

I'm quite patient and happy to stay away from servers with nothing to offer but grinding and super high rates lol.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
I'm competitive and probably aim for #1 positions and catching up, but not in hours lol.

I put a lot of time and effort in to do it, i don't have it handed to me.

On Zircon for example (The first one, before all the insane rates), some of us grinded for weeks finding just PARTS of later game books and certain items lol, felt like a real achievement when you finally made it, and soul crushing when it fails lol.

Now you can get through the content so fast, you run out of things to do. Can't remember which one i bothered to try, but I reached the first rebirth in less than a week, and someone handed me what i would consider some of the later game kits because it was all so common...couldn't have been more boring to play.

Servers like this might help those who have an hour or 2 to play once a week lol, but those of us who can game for maybe 4-5 hours a day, with the odd day off here and there, we can complete your servers and reach a point where there is nothing to do but rebirth over and over...i'm not even one of the more dedicated players either, i'm more average :D You have some of the hardcore players, those are the ones who have Rebirth 20 in 2 weeks as they have nothing else to do. I guess it's fun for them to re-do the levels 20 times, but no thanks :)

I'm quite patient and happy to stay away from servers with nothing to offer but grinding and super high rates lol.

i do same as you, i put efford but i dont have much spare time to play, but when i do, i do lol :P
tired of "routine" servers,, get X level, rebirth. again get X level +1.. etc... and the worst thing its when you put effort with your spare time, and someone with a big budget pays... and get top1 in 5min while u still in top 100 for 2monthz playing... bah what happen when people are over rebirth 50? and only new items..?

i prefer to play a low-mid rate with good content when never gets bored and you dont get in routine ^^ i like the way you explain so if on your free time need buddy to grind on zenx, just give me a shout on disc ;)

Reactions: Loliance and zedina

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
This isn't just a Mir thing every mmo is the same on every platform just look at mobile with gatcha games.

Mobile Gaming is not Gaming. No point bringing it into any comparisons :) It's something you do to keep you in the toilet longer when you're working so you don't need to go back to work as quick.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Average person spends 102 minutes in the loo per week.

I easily did 45m a day @work nerding LOM mobile lol

Over years its a decent payment for -having a crap-

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Average person spends 102 minutes in the loo per week.

I easily did 45m a day @work nerding LOM mobile lol

Over years its a decent payment for -having a crap-

They should add LOMCN to the health app for screen time per week, wonder who here spends the most? Prob some lurker that doesn’t even post 👀

• Haha
Reactions: shinsutso