Chains Of Mir : Powered by Blockchain Technology

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
There isn't even at ETA of when this goes live...

Seriously, what features does this server have, other than beta blockers or what ever it's called?

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
So i mine the walls in bichon mines, and i make $$$ irl?

Sign me up mofo's

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
stonks.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ventus and Sanjian

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
I have the feeling that everyone in here didn't see any daylight for a quit long time...
get outside...feel the air, touch the daylight enjoy life
explore new areas etc...
inform yourself more about blockchain TECHNOLOGY and I"m not talking here about COINS with value or whatever... I don't care about the value of a coin, I care about the technology we have available today... and it will also be my last reply on this because you guys just DON'T get it, really....
if you want to try it out, you know where to find us.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I have the feeling that everyone in here didn't see any daylight for a quit long time...
explore new areas etc...
inform yourself more about blockchain TECHNOLOGY and I"m not talking here about COINS with value or whatever... I don't care about the value of a coin, I care about the technology we have available today... and it will also be my last reply on this because you guys just DON'T get it, really....

Since your last post you've had 2 positive replies, 2 neutral and 1 meme. Why you crying?

People care about game content here not your "technology"

See ya

Reactions: zivanovic99

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
Since your last post you've had 2 positive replies, 2 neutral and 1 meme. Why you crying?

People care about game content here not your "technology"

See ya
yeah but 90% is just trolling...

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
and it will also be my last reply on this because you guys just DON'T get it
they aint tryn to get it man lol, they will sit here all day and troll you if you bite. Just post updates and maybe throw those screenshots on the first post so people that dont read the pages of crap posts will see it. maybe just run around the game take afew more screenshots instead of so much focus on this crypto stuff. they still going to bitch you havent added anything "new" maybe make it a high rate just 10x everything or something lol. remember the majority of the community dont talk on the forums they just lurk.

maybe explain the crypto abit more as all i know about crypto whatever is a quick google seach with **** i dont understand 100%... this stuff youre talking about is non-mined crypto as explain in this link? https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/03/26/the-basics-of-mined-vs-non-mined-cryptocurrency-ex.aspx

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Every time someone says blockchain is the future a kitty dies. The tech behind some cryptos might have a future but it won't be blockchain as you think it will be.

What does "owning an armor in your crypto wallet" even mean? Any MMORPG out there allows you to have your own items in your bag and trade them securely with other players. Why is the external blockchain so beneficial in this scenario?

What is there's a bug in one of the contracts? What if anyone lose access to their funds? What if funds are stolen? All of this already happened. The answer was almost always fork, fork and fork. Lets fork. Now we have more blockchain networks and more coins and people buy them because they want a quick buck while the big whales make the real money.

Also the real life applications are so low and in most cases not needed.

I'm waiting. But don't answer with

N4cs97x.jpg

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
yeah but 90% is just trolling...
Hardly 90% trolling.

Most people are asking for details of the content and also details of how the "Technology" works - Which you have asnwered.
But still no info on the actual game play and content?

Seriously, the content is what will bring the players in, not the technology. That will just be an added bonus.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
It's difficult to explain something to someone that doesn't want to understand. It seems to me that your soil has never been loosened or fertilized with education.

Unfortunately for you, I know exactly what it is lol.

But I also don't know who the hell you are, same as any other schmuck from this forum. It's for that reason alone, I would not trust you to provide any service whatsoever that involves anything to do with Crypto currency.

I have no intention of putting anything like this near me. Trusting your client, and your words from this forum is no different than trusting a drug addict with my wallet.

You might buy drugs, you might not...not worth the risk. Move along, your product isn't selling.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
If you go on Dragons Den and get an investment in your business from Touker I'll consider playing it.

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
explore new areas etc...

I think you're missing the point, you're coming across condescending. I couldn't care for your technology, your coins or want to spend several hours "educating" myself on how bit coin, blockchain and TRON all works.

I want to pick up a game, with fun content and play it. You've said nothing of your content, what makes it stand apart from other Mir servers and why I'll have a good time playing. Instead you've waffled on about blockchain till the cows come home and made people like me just feel stupid for not having the foggiest what you're actually getting at and what the game will actually include.

As other have also said, theirs no such thing as "new" people to the Mir Euro community. Almost everyone here has been around since Mir 2 ran by GN or Mir 3 / Mir 2 USA, its insanely suspicious to have someone appear out of no where an account created this year and suddenly be opening up a server. You can't expect people to not be extremely cautious.

• Love
Reactions: Tai and minimaljunk
Status
Not open for further replies.