Chains Of Mir : Powered by Blockchain Technology

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
My head still hurts.... do we earn real money from playing this mining game, or do u earn money from us mining?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
99% confident this will be a Crypto mining client of sorts lol.

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
My head still hurts.... do we earn real money from playing this mining game, or do u earn money from us mining?
A

AGAIN:

there is no actual mining involved.

the mining part is just reflecting the mines ingame where you can mine ORE's right ?
those ores have value in GOLD ? right ?
well ingame Gold = ChainGold (offchain) = ChainGold (onchain) = real money value.

you will be able to trade your INGAME GOLD into CHAINGOLD and CHAINGOLD is a cryptocurrency created on the Tron BLOCKCHAIN.
you can trade under other players CHG (ChainGold) for TRON (TRX) tokens and sell those on a exchange for real money

so again forget the MINING part lol everyone is freaking out on the MINING WORD

TRON blockchain is a blockchain where you can"t mine tokens like BITCOIN...different technology please inform yourself about TRON BLOCKCHAIN and TRC-10 or TRC-20 tokens.

there's a lot of difference....
Post automatically merged:

99% confident this will be a Crypto mining client of sorts lol.
you're wrong.
please get your facts right before you say anything.

this is our client.exe https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...edf22116fdddbefcab4db32a400872b1b45/detection

our MIR client is even being developed by a well known MIR developer here....

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

Yes and no. That depends on the value of the token. If no one is willing to buy it...then you won't make any money. I don't care they are doing this but they just gave themselves 50% of the tokens (1 billon) at a fixed price of 0.0017 (or a thenth of whatever TRX costs). At the current price that would make them holders of 1.6 million dollars worth of tokens that he promises they will "burn".

You can't mine TRX as you mine BTC but you can still get tokens. I don't know the details because I couldn't care less about TRX. I like useful crypto.

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
Yes and no. That depends on the value of the token. If no one is willing to buy it...then you won't make any money. I don't care they are doing this but they just gave themselves 50% of the tokens (1 billon) at a fixed price of 0.0017 (or a thenth of whatever TRX costs). At the current price that would make them holders of 1.6 million dollars worth of tokens that he promises they will "burn".

You can't mine TRX as you mine BTC but you can still get tokens. I don't know the details because I couldn't care less about TRX. I like useful crypto.
we only use the TRON blockchain for his speed of transactions...
the frozen 1 bil tokens can be traced and are locked for 1 year anyway...so I don't see the issue.
if you're one of those TRON haters, I respect that but don't FUD other projects... it's not very professional , even though as staff member of LOMCN it makes it even worse tbh.
but we all know now your opinion thanks for that...move on :)

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
It all sounds very dodgy to me.....
feel free to PM me your questions or join our Discord / telegram channel...
i'll be here to answer all your question like im doing now to everyone :)
oldskool MIR gamers seems to be afraid of blockchain lol...
the only thing that links Chains Of Mir with blockchain is the OFFCHAIN token the rest it will be a custom server built on crystal files...don't see the issue here but ok :)
I was expecting a warmer welcome LMAO
I've made this post on LOMCN because I love LOM and I"m happy we could realize this , the crypto community has welcomed us with open arms...
thanks anyway for reading

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
I mean its different ill give you that but defo not for me and probly 99% of LOMCN lol Kudos for trying something new and original i guess im still also a little confused

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
we only use the TRON blockchain for his speed of transactions...
the frozen 1 bil tokens can be traced and are locked for 1 year anyway...so I don't see the issue.
if you're one of those TRON haters, I respect that but don't FUD other projects... it's not very professional , even though as staff member of LOMCN it makes it even worse tbh.
but we all know now your opinion thanks for that...move on :)

I'm not a hater. The last part was just an opinion.

About the tokens. I don't see where it says they are locked. And even if they were, they won't be burnt unless you want to and if they are worth something I doubt you will do that.

Don't take me wrong. I don't have anything against you but I saw a lot of shady stuff in the crypto world and if I spot any red flag I'll say it.

To be honest, I can't see the point of this from a players perspective. In the best case the token will be worth something and you might get some good bucks from your billion tokens. Other than that I can't see the point of the blockchain.

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
I mean its different ill give you that but defo not for me and probly 99% of LOMCN lol Kudos for trying something new and original i guess im still also a little confused
I'd like to invite you all for our closed beta and just have a look on how the system works...

for me you can scan the exe file with all possible anti virus / malware whatever scanners ...the result will stay 0 detections as you all read the word mining and you all freaked out blaming us to use mining scripts or whatever....

first things first

inform yourself about TRON Blockchain
inform yourself about TRC-10 / TRC-20 tokens => there"s a difference. (CHG = TRC-10 token)
inform yourself about smart contract what they are, what they do and HOW SAFE they are... all smart contracts will be reviewd and approved by TRON before we release them and will be publicly visible (the code)

that's the nice part of Blockchain => EVERYTHING is visible and traceable ....

I'm not a hater. The last part was just an opinion.

About the tokens. I don't see where it says they are locked. And even if they were, they won't be burnt unless you want to and if they are worth something I doubt you will do that.

Don't take me wrong. I don't have anything against you but I saw a lot of shady stuff in the crypto world and if I spot any red flag I'll say it.

To be honest, I can't see the point of this from a players perspective. In the best case the token will be worth something and you might get some good bucks from your billion tokens. Other than that I can't see the point of the blockchain.
Capture.PNG

Here you can see that we've created a TOTAL supply of 2 BIL tokens and if you check the owners wallet it has 1BIL in it...OK ?
1bil is frozen on token creation, a feature that TRON blockchain has when creating a TRC-10 token.

The purpose is still to have FUN , have a great gaming experience, ...
we are not here for the quick money win...not at all... we are a blockchain company with a passion for blockchain.

all that is done till now is paid from our own pockets...

MIR development
Smart contract development
Windows VPS rent
Hosting website
Development website
etc...

if we wanted a quick win, we would just have released a ICO or IEO .... :) it's not the case and I understand your concern about crypto projects as I"m in crypto since 2012 ...I've seen it all and lost also a lot of money and I'm thinking straight of MTGOX(XED) ...

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
What I don't get is - What do you gets get out of this?

Your'e inviting us to play your server, sell in game gold for some crypto currency.

What benefit is this to you?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
what lol ?
where did you see that lol ?

I must almost say that there's more FUD on LOMCN then in crypto twitter space LMAO

Serious concerns are not FUD.

Btw, my point is still valid even if you have 50% of the tokens locked.

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
What I don't get is - What do you gets get out of this?

Your'e inviting us to play your server, sell in game gold for some crypto currency.

What benefit is this to you?
to build an automatic eco-system ingame ?
I love blockchain technology and why not implement it somewhere where it's possible ?
we will be selling tokens to maintain the server and keep it alive...
like I said before, we are just a group of enthousiastic blockchain believers that make stuff on blockchain.
there's is a lot going on in the blockchain gaming industry so we thought we hop up on that train as well...
it"s the future, even mobile gaming as TRON is the only SDK available on samsung smartphones?
TRON owns the following platforms
BITTORRENT - DLIVE
it's kinda huge and the future...IMO

Serious concerns are not FUD.

Btw, my point is still valid even if you have 50% of the tokens locked.
we will be doing buy back programs...as we have a utility token, the tokens are and will be used for the eco system ingame...
we will list the token on DEX (Decentralized Exchanges) and people can give their own value to the token after a time...it can go up or down :)
it will live his own life.... for us if we can keep up the development work and the VPS why not keep this running...
it's kind of the same thing if you donate through PAYPAL for someones private server no ? you also PAY to PLAY ? but the difference is here you'll earn some money for playing CoM :)....

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Sounds to me like one big fat con to make you some money from your crypto :(

Status
Not open for further replies.