Chains Of Mir : Powered by Blockchain Technology

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Sounds like a pyramid type thing where you create a fake currency with extra players, eventually “could be weeks/months/if your lucky years” when it peaks and ppl lose out?

My advice is don’t get involved in something you know little about as your be subject to nativity and you will get stung?

Am I on the right track? ... also you say you own a company? sounds good to some but it’s roughly 10 minutes and £15 to make a company, and I don’t think any legitimate trusted company would risk their business getting involved with copyright legend of Mir and risk their business...

mir is played by the community on the fly with some donations...anything more would be dangerous

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Sounds interesting and a bit difficult to understand for those not involved with cryptocurrency before. From what I can see it could be beneficial to both the player/server owner if this is to be believed, very limited in regard to the player benefitting though. Has such a project been done before on a game?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Sounds interesting and a bit difficult to understand for those not involved with cryptocurrency before. From what I can see it could be beneficial to both the player/server owner if this is to be believed, very limited in regard to the player benefitting though. Has such a project been done before on a game?

A friend's friend is making a game (with his team) that makes you win tokens while playing. I don't know anything else about it but I know my friend bought a good share of that crypto just in case his friend succeeded.

Let me find the game...

Found the link. https://arker.io/ https://www.playarker.com/

I'm also working on a browser MMORPG that I wanted to link to a blockchain (not really a blockchain as there's no chain) but I changed my mind as it wouldn't be as useful as I thought at first.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Emzie and zedina

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
any info about the mir content of this server? is it free to play? whats this sub thing?

CountedZero

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2019
Hercules said
" mir is played by the community on the fly with some donations...anything more would be dangerous "

How bloody right !

I've quickly looked up this Tron blockchain and it's a 'Non profit organisation' based in Singapore. It wants to make FREE digital P2P networks
cutting out the middlemen, (like Netflix ? Amazon ? Disney ? ) ' Making a level playing field (Heard that somewhere before) .
In other words steal any stuff you make and share with any/every body (for just a small connection charge ? ) . I wonder how long the US of A movie lot would
stand for that ! Know ThePirareBay is still going of sorts but to stand up and wave, shouting 'here I am ! ' not going to happen.
The 'Tron' does not seem to have a 'proof of work' so is not 'mined' . My way of looking at it is this TOKEN is for accounting. Payment for bookwork.
Suggest to avoid this site NOT because it's wrong but to ' not make waves ' . Too much interest in Asia about Mir in Europe cannot be good.
It seems that Mir in Europe is tolerated by Wemade , probably becaure there's only about 2000 of us and persuing us "Pirates"
is too small time to bother. Lets keep it that way.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Hercules said
" mir is played by the community on the fly with some donations...anything more would be dangerous "

How bloody right !

I've quickly looked up this Tron blockchain and it's a 'Non profit organisation' based in Singapore. It wants to make FREE digital P2P networks
cutting out the middlemen, (like Netflix ? Amazon ? Disney ? ) ' Making a level playing field (Heard that somewhere before) .
In other words steal any stuff you make and share with any/every body (for just a small connection charge ? ) . I wonder how long the US of A movie lot would
stand for that ! Know ThePirareBay is still going of sorts but to stand up and wave, shouting 'here I am ! ' not going to happen.
The 'Tron' does not seem to have a 'proof of work' so is not 'mined' . My way of looking at it is this TOKEN is for accounting. Payment for bookwork.
Suggest to avoid this site NOT because it's wrong but to ' not make waves ' . Too much interest in Asia about Mir in Europe cannot be good.
It seems that Mir in Europe is tolerated by Wemade , probably becaure there's only about 2000 of us and persuing us "Pirates"
is too small time to bother. Lets keep it that way.

I don't find anything special in Tron but you are not getting it.

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
so you have some way to farm bit coins by hiding some hardware in the mir download?

even if thats bs this isnt a server advert lets be honest.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
This is hilarious.

Tho the sad truth is, half the mugs on Mir will still pour their kids' dinner money into it.
Hey, they can make money by mining, right. Right? Jesus... :rolleyes:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
This is the most stupid **** i've ever seen posted on LOMCN. FML this place is a **** show lately lol.

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
why we all lagging gm? dont worry guys here double exp woooooooooooooo

Last edited:
Reactions: ventus

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
This is the most stupid **** i've ever seen posted on LOMCN. FML this place is a **** show lately lol.

Wonder what the next stage is :D

Money Grabbing trash...Crypto Currency Servers...Next thing you know, there will be servers directing us to the Dark net to buy slaves...

Reactions: minimaljunk

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
Ok it still seems its really hard for some of you guys to understand.

1. The client.exe does NOT have a built in mining software.. (It's technically impossible to "mine" TRC10 tokens!)
2. When I say mining I mean it as follows: player mines ores in game with pickaxe, goes to NPC, sells his ores, gets tokens , tokens can be traded for ChainGold, ChainGold can be traded for TRON --> This profit is completely for you, not for us, at all. (You are not obliged to buy any chaingold from us)
3. You can play the game without spending any money at all, nothing.. everything is available for normal in game gold as well!

I wanted to mention, that you guys seriously have to open up your minds. Blockchain technology is the future and will have a big impact on gaming.
Imagine actually owning an armor (in your actual crypto wallet, as an asset) and being able to securely transfer the ownership and get paid for your armor, all of this secured through smartcontracts on the blockchain. There is no safer way today. I guess people were also reluctant when mobile phones came out ..
Yes the token is in our possession, but it's not listed ANYWHERE. When I say listed I mean on a exchange, so even if we wanted to sell the tokens, we have no means of selling them to anyone through a decentralized exchange or normal exchange!

I understand people are very cautious when it comes to crypto and mining. There have been many scams, but you can not tar everyone with the same brush. Everything we created is out there for everyone to see on the blockchain.

please keep asking questions and information if you'd like.
Post automatically merged:

Wonder what the next stage is :D

Money Grabbing trash...Crypto Currency Servers...Next thing you know, there will be servers directing us to the Dark net to buy slaves...

It's difficult to explain something to someone that doesn't want to understand. It seems to me that your soil has never been loosened or fertilized with education.

Status
Not open for further replies.