Chains Of Mir : Powered by Blockchain Technology

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
3. You can play the game without spending any money at all, nothing.. everything is available for normal in game gold as well!
thanks that cleared up my question, i was confused about subs. i always give to servers i play but didnt want to pay before i could see what im getting. some ingame screen shots would be nice to show even if its just for people to see UI

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I wanted to mention, that you guys seriously have to open up your minds. Blockchain technology is the future and will have a big impact on gaming.
Imagine actually owning an armor (in your actual crypto wallet, as an asset) and being able to securely transfer the ownership and get paid for your armor, all of this secured through smartcontracts on the blockchain. There is no safer way today. I guess people were also reluctant when mobile phones came out ..
Yes the token is in our possession, but it's not listed ANYWHERE. When I say listed I mean on a exchange, so even if we wanted to sell the tokens, we have no means of selling them to anyone through a decentralized exchange or normal exchange!

No, It won't.

The condecending replies & sales pitch are a nice touch tho. I wouldn't have expected anything else.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I wanted to mention, that you guys seriously have to open up your minds. Blockchain technology is the future and will have a big impact on gaming.
Imagine actually owning an armor (in your actual crypto wallet, as an asset) and being able to securely transfer the ownership and get paid for your armor, all of this secured through smartcontracts on the blockchain. There is no safer way today. I guess people were also reluctant when mobile phones came out ..
Yes the token is in our possession, but it's not listed ANYWHERE. When I say listed I mean on a exchange, so even if we wanted to sell the tokens, we have no means of selling them to anyone through a decentralized exchange or normal exchange!

Every time someone says blockchain is the future a kitty dies. The tech behind some cryptos might have a future but it won't be blockchain as you think it will be.

What does "owning an armor in your crypto wallet" even mean? Any MMORPG out there allows you to have your own items in your bag and trade them securely with other players. Why is the external blockchain so beneficial in this scenario?

What is there's a bug in one of the contracts? What if anyone lose access to their funds? What if funds are stolen? All of this already happened. The answer was almost always fork, fork and fork. Lets fork. Now we have more blockchain networks and more coins and people buy them because they want a quick buck while the big whales make the real money.

Also the real life applications are so low and in most cases not needed.

sounds like total BS admins please remove this trash, this is one step below caples

Why? Maybe the server is good. It's just the blockchain thing that makes no sense.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
ok please show some images or anything to prove it isnt base crystal with a game shop and crypto miner ?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Come on guys, I for one want to try this pyramid! Maybe it can pay for the electricity my pc uses to play the server :p Interested to see how it all works once its out.

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
you havnt bothered to even knock up a basic advert, people expect multiple screenshots and videos. screams scam to me but ive only been playing this game 20 years what do i know

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I mean, you'd make more money by selling in game gold to people then you would on this.

People don't actually play mir to obtain cryptocurrency, when they could just farm gold on servers and sell it (and make more money from doing it).

minimaljunk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2020
I'm just wondering how many of you all I'll see under a another name...
just to check it out :)
i feel it...
all welcome guys....
:love:

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
quick question, whats the dif between the code you get in the mail and the code that is shown in chat?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I'm just wondering how many of you all I'll see under a another name...
just to check it out :)
i feel it...
all welcome guys....
:love:

To check what out exactly? Your entire advertisement is based around blockchain. You've now shown screenshots of how this is converted ingame. So what would we be checking out? We've seen everything you have to offer so far. You have posted no information about the server, you have shown no content, nothing. Take a look at "Euro Reborn" server advertisement for example - This shows actual content & features. Why are you so sure anyone will log on to this server when you haven't shown a single pinch of content?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
To check what out exactly? Your entire advertisement is based around blockchain. You've now shown screenshots of how this is converted ingame. So what would we be checking out? We've seen everything you have to offer so far. You have posted no information about the server, you have shown no content, nothing. Take a look at "Euro Reborn" server advertisement for example - This shows actual content & features. Why are you so sure anyone will log on to this server when you haven't shown a single pinch of content?

A week ago he posted this - https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/mir-dev-crystal-files.104018

Let's be real, this is the only feature he has added 😂

Reactions: Wond
Status
Not open for further replies.