Inter Milan v Manchester United

/Clipper

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Awesome draw, can't wait.

Though in the interest of progression, the English teams have been very very unlucky, apart from avoiding barca.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Liverpool play for a draw everywhere, and hope to get lucky ;)

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Liverpool play wise and professionally. Thats the reason we always do well in the competition. Nothing to do with luck, tactics mate.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Liverpool play wise and professionally. Thats the reason we always do well in the competition. Nothing to do with luck, tactics mate.

Yeah. Liverpool do use tactics to counter attack their opposition. Thats how they play best tbh..

/kizza

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Liverfool will beat Real Madrid they aint no where near as good as they use to be.. I think United have got a tricky task mainly down to Jose lol guy is a legend and a thorn in our backsides! Good draw all together though.

Spoon666

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 12, 2005
South West Wales
Liverpool play for a draw everywhere, and hope to get lucky ;)

You don't know nowt about football if that's what you think lol

Our defence is amongst the best in the world and our counter attack is also top notch (in the CL at least), plus you don't get to be top of the premier league at xmas through luck my friend :)

We should do Madrid over, i reckon 0-1 at the Santiago Bernabeu and 2-1 at the REAL theatre of dreams :) an easy 3-1 victory for the kings of Europe

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
The reason Liverpool are top of the premiership is simply that Utd and Chelsea have underperformed. Chelsea will still win it, and thats coming from a Utd fan.

And yes, I do believe liverpool have a more than fair share of luck. However I'm not stupid and agree that Benitez is one hell of a cup manager.

I think that Liverpool will beat real. Real aren't the team they used to be but are still big enough to get Liverpool in the right mindset.

I think Utd will have a much tougher time with Inter, if its anything like Barca last year then I'm not looking forward to watching it :D

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
The reason Liverpool are top of the premiership is simply that Utd and Chelsea have underperformed. Chelsea will still win it, and thats coming from a Utd fan.

And yes, I do believe liverpool have a more than fair share of luck. However I'm not stupid and agree that Benitez is one hell of a cup manager

I dont even support liverpool but i actually lol'd irl at that, cup manager!?!?!! So what, someone else is in charge of the premiership matches? Also, with luck you maybe would get to the final of champs league at a push, but not win it and then get to the final or was it semi final?(not sure as i dont support liverpool) the year after. lol i hate it when people who have no idea about football try to sound smart. Chelsea ain't really under performing are they, if liverpool never beat them they'd be top..

Liverpool will win the premier league, mark my words ^^.

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Chelsea are underperfoming to an extent. That has nothing to do with whether they are top or not, they simply haven't hit the form of past seasons and neither have Utd. There's no way to know if they will hit form but I personally think chelsea will soon.

And do you not think Benitez is a good cup manager? I didn't say he was a bad league manager but he definitely isn't as good there as he is in cups, surely you can't argue that? Possibly the best cup manager in the world infact.

I'm not trying to act smart, I do know what I'm talking about when it comes to football, even if you don't agree with my views (or when you can't spot when I'm winding you up, it takes a certain level of intelligence).

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Haha, thought I'd say this, being a Derby fan.

1 Derby - 0 Man United.

What a game that was, lol.

Cba making a new thread, So posted it in here.