ChAoS EI

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Hmm, don't really know what people want from an EI server, but I myself want a break from these normal exp normal stats servers. Most people don't have the time to put into one of these servers, which is why I'm making this server.

ChAoS EI

SUPER STATS!!!
Exp isn't a set amount but levelling wont be fast, will be quite slow. I am doing this because even though it is super stats, I don't want level 40s wandering round in the first day.
Lots and lots of items and new mobs.
All new levelling areas.
HZ = SW Palace.
Lots of quests hopefully, lots of things to do apart from level and get items.
Most bosses will require groups of around 5+, I think group hunting is one of the best parts of Mir.
I'm still undecided on what to do about PKing. I think in the caves under level 30 PKing won't be allowed. At least when people are 30+ they can defend themselves but pking for nothing will be treated as grief play and will be dealt with accordingly.

I will be doing all the items, NPCs, quests and little things like drop files. What I need is a mob maker who can also do Spawns for the levelling areas. This person will get a GM spot when the server is ready to go up. I won't be able to host so I will be looking for a host when the server is complete.

I'll keep people updated on what I'm doing.

/Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.