Cheats/Bots

smoochy boys on tour

Veco

LOMCN n00bie
May 10, 2009
I just don't understand why when its all so innocent, you aren't telling the community what happened?
There's nothing to tell thats why. All started with rumors & then Chinese whispers made this grand conspiracy end of story, end of talking about it....huge sigh!!!;)

mapadale

Thats the problem you dont know because what you say in that sentence is wrong.:tongue1:
Lets face it we didn't need gm's help to achieve anything on ignis and when i was leader on the ventus server & we as a guild don't need it now.
We will do just fine with our own community, i would prefer people did not throw accusations about things they know nothing about.:(
The way i look at it if gamers are not dissing apex then we are doing something wrong.

Anyway not long now hope you all enjoy the game, mir3 really is something of a crowd puller.
Good luck all.
Great and fantastic submission there Veco, there is only on problem though Veco with you denying it. Which is a shame that I don't have it anymore, but it was admited by Anthony in an email to me that several of the GM's for Mir3 where corrupt. This included GM's giving out items to people, including several members of Apex and not just Aldor. Though Aldor was given preferential treatment by all staff at QGO becuase his G/F was on the staff.

I got banned from the QGO Mir3 forums for posting the email that had been sent me Veco, this was done within 5min of the email going up on the forum. So if that also isn't a submission of guilt on the part of QGO then **** me I don't know what is.

Though Veco what you doing on here, no respected member of Apex would be seen on a site like this...................

Da Warrio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
vec its not worthwhile, so dont waste ur time here.

also ive been a member of private server community from near the start when Gameguru forums were used which is probs longer that apex was created (or close to it) so its nothing about "respected member of apex would be seen on a site like this"

mapadale

vec its not worthwhile, so dont waste ur time here.

also ive been a member of private server community from near the start when Gameguru forums were used which is probs longer that apex was created (or close to it) so its nothing about "respected member of apex would be seen on a site like this"
Your right he shouldn't waste his time here at all, we all know the truth, Apex continue to live in cloud cookoo land and deny it.

Sorry to say, it was a comment made to Veco only. There are a few of the apex player and other guild players here, but they don't respectiverly advertise the fact and try to defend an honour that is false.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
I like how alot of people are jealous of Apex on mir3 atm... an E-mail doesnt prove anything unless u have screenshots of the incident happening? an E-mail is one persons word against anothers so it doesnt prove a thing.

This site is a very popular one so why cant any members of Apex be part of it? its just private servers.. Apex cant play those now? they arent a cheating guild but everyone likes a private server now and again to take the edge off euro etc.

Now KOS that was the corrupt guild.. leveled with GMS got items boosts etc etc... no1 moans about that ****? why cant everyone stop being jealous and try play the game without any hassle? Anyhow.. thats my say woo! bring on the flaming? omfgbbq

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
~Apex members are welcome here, I know afew that are on it but dont post.

To be fair seeing apex on a private server would make that server quite interesting.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
never heard anything about apex getin banned here lol

and i agree with wot azura said, need more proper guilds on servers