Chronicles account/items

Destroyer1987

Racoon
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
In The Shadows
Hi,

Looking for account on chronicles, not after spending loads so please no pms with wanting £800 lol. Playing in my spare time again (dad of 2 is non exsistant)

Not after anything amazing just anything really.

Can donate you some wonga to say thank you

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Play one of the other servers. Chrons is dead now and just been left to rot

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Absolutely 0 input and updates now. Just seems like it will get abit stale after abit. Good luck though
Post automatically merged:

And it's annoying that there is no updates as people are still desperate to play chrons, like yourself there are still people wanting to come back, and there are still people donating money to it. So much wasted potential

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
This guy is untrusted,make sure you know him well before you do deals with him,he robbed me before and LOMCN didnt take any action against him,atleast changing his title to untrusted so people cares,whatever just take care.

Destroyer1987

Racoon
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
In The Shadows
You got given money for what was delivered. Not my fault you wanted more money for nothing is it. Why would lomcn take action against something they do not condone. If they did I would have raised the issue. End of.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Don’t condone stealing but lessoned learnt don’t buy stuff with real money 👍🏻

Unless it’s donations to the server itself if it’s decent.

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
You got given money for what was delivered. Not my fault you wanted more money for nothing is it. Why would lomcn take action against something they do not condone. If they did I would have raised the issue. End of.
Mate i dont really give a **** over what i lost,you took items,and i had no money of you,thats it...all i want just people have to be care dealing with you,otherwise im gonna mention it again " i dont give a **** ".
Post automatically merged:

@Pause @Destroyer1987

So who’s at a loss?

One thing we don’t condone is stealing/scamming

One of you proves me with the proof? Surely must have it?
I dont force LOMCN to be involved with stealing/scamming..you just have to be aware who is LOMCN members,thats it and no i dont have anything related with what happend with me,it was September 2018,and i have changed my mobiles.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Can i have my justauser acc back please @Tai

Forgot I had that acc

90% sure there's an inbox on that acc off destroyer wanting to buy alfiee, pause the pawn fell for it!

Last edited: