[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
DarkSide Mir3

monoxidelenny

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 23, 2014
Bump

I keep getting dissconected randomly its only started over past few days i have allowed all through firewalls anti virus every thing weird thing is if i have 3 clients open it only D/C the one im on at the time my internet is stable i get 200mbps Virgin media im not on wifi its a cabel. Also im not the only person this is happing to a few in my guild getting it to can this be looked into please @MiloFoxburr @Samuel

Morganja

LOMCN Member
May 11, 2017
Haha never sold my account to anyone, when I quit I just gave it away to dommino/pukks no details were changed I just couldn’t remember details
Details were changed at some point, I had access. Give sean or dan a message they probably still have the details. I don't remember them only used it a few times to recall.
Post automatically merged:

Made me chuckle, reminded me of lvling to 33 as a Tao on Euro in OmaCave>Connected>Mines>Turn Round>Back Again.

Then decided Tao wasn’t for me (Killed it myself haha) and changed to Wiz and spent 2 years TSing in BDD lanes.

Memories.

PS - PhantomWiz was ALWAYS at KS...Always
You mean PW was always grey screened lay on his back at KS?

Bump

I keep getting dissconected randomly its only started over past few days i have allowed all through firewalls anti virus every thing weird thing is if i have 3 clients open it only D/C the one im on at the time my internet is stable i get 200mbps Virgin media im not on wifi its a cabel. Also im not the only person this is happing to a few in my guild getting it to can this be looked into please @MiloFoxburr @Samuel
Think Samuel died about a year or 2 ago

evilwomann

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2004
Details were changed at some point, I had access. Give sean or dan a message they probably still have the details. I don't remember them only used it a few times to recall.

You mean PW was always grey screened lay on his back at KS?

Think Samuel died about a year or 2 ago
Yeah I got pass back, reset it few weeks ago

exorten

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hey All,

We are planning to reboot the server tomorrow at 10am.

Dark Dragon Dungeon
DDD is a further extension to the popular Black Dragon Dungeon consisting of 7 new floors and an array of incarnated monsters, sub bosses and bosses for you to battle with, such as the terrifying Banshee and enormous ReaperSpider.

4 New Instances
We are adding a 4 new instances to be chosen:
- Hunt the OrcWarLord
- Slay the DemonKing
- Vanquish a ZombieMaster
- Exorcise the HellBringer

Approximate downtime: 120 minutes.

Sam

---------- Post Merged on 21-01-2018 at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 20-01-2018 at 11:55 AM ----------

Hey All,

The server is back up, the following changes have been applied:

Dark Dragon Dungeon
DDD is a further extension to the popular Black Dragon Dungeon consisting of 7 new floors and an array of incarnated monsters, sub bosses and bosses for you to battle with, such as the terrifying Banshee and enormous ReaperSpider.

4 New Instances
We are adding a 4 new instances to be chosen:
- Hunt the OrcWarLord
- Slay the DemonKing
- Vanquish a ZombieMaster
- Exorcise the HellBringer

Changes to existing instances
All instances prior to today's update have had their cooldown reduced, re-connection time increased to 3 minutes, and now all support hard/extreme mode.

Fix for BDD Doors

We have put in a fix for missing door graphics in BDD.

Sam

Its nice that u doing some work on server but to be fair, server progres and lvls completly destroying newcommers. Without wipe its dead :(

• Haha
Reactions: PoPcOrN

europlayer

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 24, 2014
any chance to do a poll inside the server for a wipe ?! :p
with the chance of a lot more player joining and enhanced game play . i am sure a lot would say yes :p or an event for new players with good exp buff i am sure a lot of new players will join<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< u got one tht already would join any startup event on your server :p

Nyx

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 11, 2018
any chance to do a poll inside the server for a wipe ?! :p
with the chance of a lot more player joining and enhanced game play . i am sure a lot would say yes :p or an event for new players with good exp buff i am sure a lot of new players will join<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< u got one tht already would join any startup event on your server :p

New fresh server = Yes

Some other "event" to help low levels, no thanks not interested in joining a server that's at this level of maturity, simply isn't worth it.

europlayer

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 24, 2014
lol so who is the person to speak to to make this happen ?:p
btw trading lvl 52 wiz with top mc in game and 4th on the leader board on TPR server for similar on this server if any 1 interested:p