[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
still if you donot do event i am telling you ppl will take one look at the lvls in the game and will put them off,as i mentioned befor i was one of those ppl as soon as i knew what is the ppl lvl in the game did not even check how is the lvling like i just said too hard to catch up, the event will bring alot of ppl on the server and with already good players count (i heard60/70 @peek time) the event should be great for advrtising the server too ;).
and pls with all duo respect i wont want TPR gm on this server, they the reason i quit playing there server!! lol and i was one of the top players on leader board and on mc for wizzies still throw it all away cas of the gm on it . so donot wishe for it :p
Oh your that guy with the cry thread on TPR i saw. In that case you'll get so far here then probably find something to complain about. (And with all due respect to Chrons, there is plenty to complain about on the whole, hence the server died). But still the best server ive played since euro, by some distance.

But also, you really cannot comment on the levelling and caves etc if you haven't tried the server. As Monoxide said, its piss easy, there are ancient caves to get you from 0-50/60 in a matter of days if you put some effort in. Ancient Wooma temple is literally like hunting hens for exp, can afk a tao level in there.

Reactions: MonoxideLenny

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
Oh your that guy with the cry thread on TPR i saw. In that case you'll get so far here then probably find something to complain about. (And with all due respect to Chrons, there is plenty to complain about on the whole, hence the server died). But still the best server ive played since euro, by some distance.

But also, you really cannot comment on the levelling and caves etc if you haven't tried the server. As Monoxide said, its piss easy, there are ancient caves to get you from 0-50/60 in a matter of days if you put some effort in. Ancient Wooma temple is literally like hunting hens for exp, can afk a tao level in there.
lol m8 tht is no cry there is only 2 active wiz on the whole server i was the 3rd and 3rd on leader board i quit it all cas gm on there broke the class *hence only 3 wiz left on whole server.

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Trying to get onto Chrons, can remember my account name but its not letting me log in. Tried the password reset function but it just comes up with an error on the website?

Any suggestions?

-EDIT-
Never mind kept trying old passwords till I got it working :)

Last edited:

SheSeemedLvl18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2015
think With chrons now there isn’t as many players nemore and 1-50 probs be aids and time consuming, I think should be sped up a little to get people smashing instances slowly lvling from the mobs and kitting up, as pre50 is kinda meh now
I done 0-50 in 1 weekend wasn't too bad tbh

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
As well as, the game is pointless now from lvl 1, can buy the kit etc it’s just wasting time lvling rlly

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
Is there a full client download link any where? The autopatcher/installer doesn't work for me, it stops downloading randomly.

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Been looking for a Mir server for a while, loving chronicles at the moment. However, starting at level 1 is incredibly tedious when the rest of the population are at endgame, is there any plans to help with this? Is there a Christmas event planned?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
@MiloFoxburr you planning for an xmas event?

I don't want to promise anything at the moment but I'm hoping to do something small. Will depend how much time I get over the next week

Is there a full client download link any where? The autopatcher/installer doesn't work for me, it stops downloading randomly.

Do you get any errors when it stops? Due to how our Autopatcher works it doesn't handle full client downloads well unfortunately

In other news, server has been rebooted and the following changes implemented

• Drop rate increased to x2 to compensate for the lower usercount than when the drops were originally done
  • Low Level boost cap increased from Level 60 to 70 to help players reach end game easier
  • IncarnatedFrozenPrincess now only has 1 spawn in DDD, this should resolve the issue where multple FP's group together and are near impossible to kill
  • Previous Sub only WhiteAncientWolf has been added to GS for the same price as other Wolves

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Been looking for a Mir server for a while, loving chronicles at the moment. However, starting at level 1 is incredibly tedious when the rest of the population are at endgame, is there any plans to help with this? Is there a Christmas event planned?

If I'm able to implement a Christmas event I'll also enable the command to boost players to level 22 with kit and skills levelled along with some AncientTokens so players can level in the Levelling caves (accessible via Bichon Safe Zone)

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
I don't want to promise anything at the moment but I'm hoping to do something small. Will depend how much time I get over the next week

Do you get any errors when it stops? Due to how our Autopatcher works it doesn't handle full client downloads well unfortunately

In other news, server has been rebooted and the following changes implemented

• Drop rate increased to x2 to compensate for the lower usercount than when the drops were originally done
  • Low Level boost cap increased from Level 60 to 70 to help players reach end game easier
  • IncarnatedFrozenPrincess now only has 1 spawn in DDD, this should resolve the issue where multple FP's group together and are near impossible to kill
  • Previous Sub only WhiteAncientWolf has been added to GS for the same price as other Wolves
any chance of addint like starter pack npc , where he give you couple of exp scroll none tradable and require lvl 1 to get, will help a lot of the new players too, as you can see a lot of ppl wanna play the server just need abit of exp boost to help them stay on the server ;)

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada

No I get no error's it just stops downloading and freeze's at that point. Stuck on what ever file it was downloading not making any progress.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
No I get no error's it just stops downloading and freeze's at that point. Stuck on what ever file it was downloading not making any progress.

I got that but it fixed when i re-started and downloaded the rest fine :|

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
I got that but it fixed when i re-started and downloaded the rest fine :|

Tried reopening multiple times doesn't help at all.

Untitled.png

Doesn't usually say Speed: 0 Bps

Usually it has some speed and is frozen on that speed.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Level 45 sin here just got back into it, where should i be lvling? Only AWT? Seems kinda slow.