[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
78a78f9e962185b9ed3f3e29e78ba772.png

Chronicles Easter Event 2021

- Free HardTorch and SuperToken every day for the duration of the event.
- EasterBunnys & EasterEggs will spawn around Super-caves and Blossom.
- Receive aid from the EasterEmperor!
- Player death drops will be disabled during the event.

Starting Good Friday 02/04 until 11/04

Tamped8

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 17, 2018
@Lilcooldoode instead of fully abandoning chrons, maybe do fresh start with catch up mechanics removed? If chrons was fresh there would be literal TONS of people playing again, possibly the best mir 2 client ever made. if not, maybe let someone else have it to start fresh like jamie or someone good?

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
I'm not abandoning chronicles, I'm going to be giving it the send off it deserves and gently laying it to rest, along with the files.
I'm not going stop eating eggs, I'm going to be leaving it cause its on menopause it deserves to be layed gently in my fridge along with its cousins.

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
*EDITED BY OP*
I don't think anything he said was controversial, It made perfect sense. Joking about killing yourself isn't funny though, I understand you've said you're obviously not going to do it. But seriously? you couldn't find a better way to get your point across? Consider what happened last year on lomcn in regards to one of our members tragically losing their battle with mental health.

Take down your post, re-post a comment with a better way of explaining your view or get an infraction. I could take it down myself but I think it'd look better if you did it off your own accord.

Last edited by a moderator:

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
I don't think anything he said was controversial, It made perfect sense. Joking about killing yourself isn't funny though, I understand you've said you're obviously not going to do it. But seriously? you couldn't find a better way to get your point across? Consider what happened last year on lomcn in regards to one of our members tragically losing their battle with mental health.

Take down your post, re-post a comment with a better way of explaining your view or get an infraction. I could take it down myself but I think it'd look better if you did it off your own accord.
I did take my post down and edit it but it doesnt seem to make sense anymore, how can an egg get menopause? no idea mate

Well I respect the community this is why i changed the post i considered what happened last year on lomcn
Legend perhaps re-read what you posted and give your head a shake you absolute whopper.
Not a good idea, i've been drinking too much if i shake my head ill probs throw up

Reactions: Sanjian

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You had any thoughts about releasing the files?
Curious, that's all.
Sounds like a terrible idea.

Let the files rest. The server had a good run, and a non tarnished memory; unlike most other servers which die a quick and painful death.

Releasing the files would simply encourage 10 to pop up with no effort - which would ruin how people perceive Chronicles imo.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

Let the files rest. The server had a good run, and a non tarnished memory; unlike most other servers which die a quick and painful death.

Releasing the files would simply encourage 10 to pop up with no effort - which would ruin how people perceive Chronicles imo.
i have to agree with this

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

I agree 100% and you make a very valid point.

Who knows, maybe one day someone from the Team may wish to revive and re-release with some fantastic updates.
I'd much rather see this, than 10 servers pop up.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Even passing files onto a trusted community member will end bad imo. Let it go, with dignity.

Frozen or WeOwn,
Torozor
Ragezone,

All released.. and people just rebadged, not to mention the countless DM2, CM2 ripoffs from stolen or released files for cashcows.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Even passing files onto a trusted community member will end bad imo. Let it go, with dignity.

Frozen or WeOwn,
Torozor
Ragezone,

All released.. and people just rebadged, not to mention the countless DM2, CM2 ripoffs from stolen or released files for cashcows.
Agreed!

It's run it's course, RIP!