[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Chron is still alive and kicking theres still plenty of pk and a few large guilds even if you started out new its so easy to catch up now and get gear to be able to join in id still highly recommended this server to anyone

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Maybe at first when it has that buzz feeling of owning and keeping a Mir community going...and you don’t mind paying to keep it thriving.

But after 15+ years of time and effort (domain bills, forum server license bills, overheads)

£5 a month would be about right to cover these costs so why should it be down to the admins to keep forking out?

A suggestion from me if I owned a Forum would be to list all the current expenditures the forum has and provide a donation cap that once achieved no more donations would be needed that year.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
A suggestion from me if I owned a Forum would be to list all the current expenditures the forum has and provide a donation cap that once achieved no more donations would be needed that year.
a bottle of JD a night to put up with the sh!t that gets caused, i think the overheads out weigh the donations.

• Haha
Reactions: shinsutso

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
yo any chance of a new server witht he same files?:p or even an event to help new comers catch up with the veteran ppl ?:p

I'm open to ideas on catch-up mechanics but a new server isn't on the table. Simply do not have the capacity to support and manage one.

Drops are getting increased on reboot Sunday which should help players obtain items easier and we already have low level boosts, I could look at increasing the level cap for that boost? I believe it's set around level 40 atm

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
I'm open to ideas on catch-up mechanics but a new server isn't on the table. Simply do not have the capacity to support and manage one.

Drops are getting increased on reboot Sunday which should help players obtain items easier and we already have low level boosts, I could look at increasing the level cap for that boost? I believe it's set around level 40 atm
The boost stops at level 60 bud would be nice to increase to level 70 as max is now level 90

• Haha
Reactions: Cleopatra

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014

can you do a cave where you can fast track to lvl 65 or 70 since as been mentioned you got ppl lvl 90 so 20 lvl difference is good enough so veteran wont feel the got robbed from thier hard work and it gives new player a chance to play your server.
so with exp pots which i am sure you got some on your gg + the exp cave= new players joining+ old player still happy with thier achivemnt :p

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014

can you do a cave where you can fast track to lvl 65 or 70 since as been mentioned you got ppl lvl 90 so 20 lvl difference is good enough so veteran wont feel the got robbed from thier hard work and it gives new player a chance to play your server.
so with exp pots which i am sure you got some on your gg + the exp cave= new players joining+ old player still happy with thier achivemnt :p

Nyx

LOMCN Member
Feb 11, 2018
The boost stops at level 60 bud would be nice to increase to level 70 as max is now level 90

Is it really worth looking at for a new starter?

I have visions of spending an eternity playing and levelling alone especially if the majority of the user base is level 90