[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Sounds the same as when I left then spam it in AWT until 49/50 then make sure u Tele in and camp there to gain as much past 50 as u can....I had ppl from slayers running me pots when i did it

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Same few players asking for it easy, its already a breeze to 70, awt broke that mile stone.

Youre ruining servers you hardly play because you cba/keep jumping ships/want it easy

Infamous is high rate...

@monoxidelenny
Yeah alf/kass/sinth

#herc awt mobs drop holy pots ya nub

Reactions: Belle

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Same few players asking for it easy, its already a breeze to 70, awt broke that mile stone.

Youre ruining servers you hardly play because you cba/keep jumping ships/want it easy

Infamous is high rate...

@monoxidelenny
Yeah alf/kass/sinth

Yer thought so why not come back on alf and slap some OldSchool noobs about haha

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

Infamous is high rate...

@monoxidelenny
Yeah alf/kass/sinth

fair one ☝️ been a while might have been more RTs I asked for from guildies to run, think it was actually coz I had a mini WT pick Up pet I think.

is /WitchBlade still getting played? Had heavenA luck7 slow/speed kit (might have been stripped god noes I quit ages ago)

Ramzki

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 8, 2019
GM,
any update of recovery ring in mir chronicles server ,, still useless i cannot use ,no effect ,not working the ring ,,i hope you reply my threads,

Shadowcan,,from mirchronicles server

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
fair one ☝️ been a while might have been more RTs I asked for from guildies to run, think it was actually coz I had a mini WT pick Up pet I think.

is /WitchBlade still getting played? Had heavenA luck7 slow/speed kit (might have been stripped god noes I quit ages ago)
Im on every night and most weekends aint seen that char online bud

GM,
any update of recovery ring in mir chronicles server ,, still useless i cannot use ,no effect ,not working the ring ,,i hope you reply my threads,

Yo shadow its Nug/Seng i already asked him this in discord it needs a coder to fix it and chrons dosnt have one so its always gonna be like that

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
GM,

You opened 3 similar threads and all of them were posted in wrong forums. I have deleted 2 of them and moved one here, where it should've been posted.

Please read the rules before posting. You can find them here: https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/lomcn-global-forum-rules-and-guidelines.37278/

Consider this a simple warning. Next time you will receive an infraction.

Reactions: WhyJewBanMe

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
If I'm able to implement a Christmas event I'll also enable the command to boost players to level 22 with kit and skills levelled along with some AncientTokens so players can level in the Levelling caves (accessible via Bichon Safe Zone)
downloading the game now , any chance of more details about the xmass event regearding new starters pls ?! :P