[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Any way to change the resolution? Don't like having two huge black bars down the sides of the screen (the black bars are bigger than the playing screen!)

xavim33

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 22, 2017
hey, i have a problem with the connection on server, i try to install game 2/3 times and install fine, but when start game and choose chronicles server, never let me in, only say connection to server...
anyone can help? ty

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
So,

I've been playing the server for around two days now approximately 10 hours gameplay and are currently level 39 almost 40.

Findings, the game is absolutely brilliant and loving it. Few considerations from what I've encountered.

1.) Quest line seems to be redundant as ancient WT is far superior in terms of XP. Perhaps guide your new players to fastest route to level as the quest line drags the leveling out when it's not needed anymore.

2.) New players dont realise that WW you can buy a load of decent items that aren't necessarily sold to the BW vendors. Perhaps make it clear to new players lots of decent items are in WW junk man or make same items in all towns.

3.) I'd start all classes with beginner items e.g dragon rings and dragon sword for war and titan rings and ssw for tao for example.

I think these changes will help retain more new players, only suggestions.

Loving the server and thanks for it being up!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
So,

I've been playing the server for around two days now approximately 10 hours gameplay and are currently level 39 almost 40.

Findings, the game is absolutely brilliant and loving it. Few considerations from what I've encountered.

1.) Quest line seems to be redundant as ancient WT is far superior in terms of XP. Perhaps guide your new players to fastest route to level as the quest line drags the leveling out when it's not needed anymore.

2.) New players dont realise that WW you can buy a load of decent items that aren't necessarily sold to the BW vendors. Perhaps make it clear to new players lots of decent items are in WW junk man or make same items in all towns.

3.) I'd start all classes with beginner items e.g dragon rings and dragon sword for war and titan rings and ssw for tao for example.

any news about the event the gm mentioned ?
:)

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
I don't want to promise anything at the moment but I'm hoping to do something small. Will depend how much time I get over the next week

Do you get any errors when it stops? Due to how our Autopatcher works it doesn't handle full client downloads well unfortunately

In other news, server has been rebooted and the following changes implemented

• Drop rate increased to x2 to compensate for the lower usercount than when the drops were originally done
  • Low Level boost cap increased from Level 60 to 70 to help players reach end game easier
  • IncarnatedFrozenPrincess now only has 1 spawn in DDD, this should resolve the issue where multple FP's group together and are near impossible to kill
  • Previous Sub only WhiteAncientWolf has been added to GS for the same price as other Wolves

i wonder if you can help me pls.
i been trying to creat an account but it keep telling me the e-mail is in use and i cant find any other way to retrive the account since i cant remember the user name i used to creat tht account.now when i try it say account is locked pls try again later.
any chance you can tell me how to retrive the account or reset my e-mail adress pls.

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
So,

The trader in WW only has all them items because thats were everyone goes to sell there drops after a reboot its empty

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Ww woods is the place you sell all the items

Its the only npc ingame where you can sell all the items to one guy
(Bar runes they are sold to rt guy)

Ww>Bw

Monk shouldn't out dps a war unless they are killing undead mobs as the pve multi is higher on those, never seen a war out dps a monk anywhere else

I have a luck 7 lvl 65 archer
Lvl 62 sin is also luck 7 karras if you want to trade.

Both fully kitted

Tsugaro

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 5, 2005
Hey all. I have something blocking the patcher access to actually running this Mir. I've opened a couple others with no problems.

Any ideas? I've allowed access through firewall, but still get an error...

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Access is denied
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at ClientPatcher.CMain.PlayButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4042.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ChroniclesPatcher
Assembly Version: 2.0.5.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mir%20Chronicles/ChroniclesPatcher.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Hey all. I have something blocking the patcher access to actually running this Mir. I've opened a couple others with no problems.

Any ideas? I've allowed access through firewall, but still get an error...

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Access is denied
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at ClientPatcher.CMain.PlayButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
ChroniclesPatcher
Assembly Version: 2.0.5.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mir%20Chronicles/ChroniclesPatcher.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Do you have something like avast anti virus or any other anti virus? They flag chrons exe as a trojan you have to set it as a false positive or faulse negative or something like that anyway i think this is what it is anyway.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
how long does it take for an email to come through for activation? ive had previous accounts but cant remember password, my IGN was ArrrowGirl level 35+ archer, last login was like 2-3 years ago maybe 4