[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
Sins were great at one point. After agil buff got upgraded I could take 3 wars at a time in pvp with agil kit. Unfortunately king ebayer cae along and ruined alot of the fun. Still made him drop quite a few pieces of kit.

iirc sins were the kings, then wizzys when glacial came then monks then wars. I quit after monks were just massively op and everyone reolled them.

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
The guild war system seriously needs looking at, you've got all 70 players beating down on level 50s constantly and preventing them from leveling in the bonus caves all at low low cost of 100k. @MiloFoxburr please take a look at this.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vormand

Vormand

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
The guild war system seriously needs looking at, you've got all 70 players beating down on level 50s constantly and preventing them from leveling in the bonus caves all at low low cost of 100k. @MiloFoxburr please take a look at this.

Exactly this, makes leveling difficult. Don't get me wrong pk should be in the game. But how is highest levels in the game one shotting lvl 48 - 65 players remotely competitive or fair? Not against pk at all, but this isn't pk this is griefing. Maybe make it so that mid lvl caves can't be pk? I don't know if there is a solution, just agreed with the op. I'm lvl 48 and got killed 4 times by various different high lvl players. And I have super s**t gear so they're was no reward possible from me as its all shop stuff. Bottom line its griefing carried out by ppl that need to stroke their pvp ego by smashing someone 20-30 lvls below them because they s**t their pants against anyone their own lvl 😂

Vormand

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
Not an option when it's one shot though bud. That was my point. Yeah I'm all ready to rt, but when you've got a sin sneak and smash you in a hit. Rt not Happenin. And monks, I'm dead before I even had chance to react. Bear in mind I'm lvl 48. My health pool is half of their overall initial attack.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Not sure why anyone is expecting anything to be done at the moment, the team have already said time and time again that they have zero time to work on the server other than the odd maintenance to upkeep the stability of the server.

Some of the very few recent things that has been done by Milo has been out of the good of his own heart.

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Not sure why anyone is expecting anything to be done at the moment, the team have already said time and time again that they have zero time to work on the server other than the odd maintenance to upkeep the stability of the server.

Some of the very few recent things that has been done by Milo has been out of the good of his own heart.
Although I fully acknowledge Milo is the only one working on the server and hes time limited that's not to say that amends still shouldn't be done, that's why we donate to keep the server alive and to make relevant amends, I alone this month have donated £37 this month and I know that isnt great sums but theres hundreds of players and nearly everyone is running around with donation pets, the money is sent in upkeep and maintenance of the server.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Although I fully acknowledge Milo is the only one working on the server and hes time limited that's not to say that amends still shouldn't be done, that's why we donate to keep the server alive and to make relevant amends, I alone this month have donated £37 this month and I know that isnt great sums but theres hundreds of players and nearly everyone is running around with donation pets, the money is sent in upkeep and maintenance of the server.

My question is why donate if you feel theirs no upkeep, the GM has openly said numerous times he won’t be up keeping it past the extent of small bits.

But that does also pose a question as to what is being done with all these 100s of donations.

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
My question is why donate if you feel theirs no upkeep, the GM has openly said numerous times he won’t be up keeping it past the extent of small bits.

But that does also pose a question as to what is being done with all these 100s of donations.
There is absolutely upkeep and maintenance reboots and so on and so forth. However, some of the old content needs a little revamp e.g. drop files and similarly guild wars need looking at massively.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

The money sits there generating interest for Paypal mainly and paying the server costs. I haven't taken a "wage" for Chronicles in over a year. It's just there to keep the server running for as long as people play the server

-edit-

Didn't mean to ignore the other conversation either. Not sure what are real options for prevent 1 shot PvP? There are plenty of options, block PK if above x levels of target, block higher levels from caves lower levels mostly use, create private instances for lower levels to level in etc. They all have pros and cons though and I'm really not happy with any of them.

Honestly higher levels should stop being dicks and stop PK'ing obviously lower level players :P

I guess I could turn off PK on lower level caves outside of KR's?

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

And why this bothers you by any means on what they are doing with the $ generated from Chronicles?
Chronicles will probably last more than any server released this year or next year.