[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
benes are so common ive left over 1000 on the floor from hunts since i got my L6 kobals, cba for em haha

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
It’s a dead server with a low UC, let the lower levels have some fun and level in peace lol.

Remove PK for a set amount of levels lower so they can level in peace.

@boost them all to level 50. Why bother with the 22-50 stage now.

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
It’s a dead server with a low UC, let the lower levels have some fun and level in peace lol.

Although I agree with almost everything, it's far from dead mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
Luck 7 on euro did not give you 100% hit. Your wrong. I exploited Benes from quest and made multiple luck 5/6 weps but never a luck 7 as the % was maddeningly low.

Ace the server chron was built with had luck 7=100%

Euro if you wanted 100% hits you needed luck6/7 wep and a ha aswell. You needed to sacrafice something to hit that max and even with that not all skills damage revolved around luck. I hunted with mia for bosses due to luck 9 but leveled with Ben and demonhybrid due to all of our insane base mcs for ff.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
i had to lol at this fully seen him wipe the floor with you ibby infacnt 2v1 as well lol
and i 1v1'd him wiped the floor ewith him 3 times in a row instantly... beat him in skirmishes.. es died more than me in fights.... etc etc... with 2x better kit than me lol 4 years vs 3 months... i still won :)

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
and i 1v1'd him wiped the floor ewith him 3 times in a row instantly... beat him in skirmishes.. es died more than me in fights.... etc etc... with 2x better kit than me lol 4 years vs 3 months... i still won :)
Funny i just spoke to him and he said otherwise in fact he said he spoke to you on comms and your actully just a really shy little kid? a keybord warrior was his exact words :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
theres a difference between shy/paranoid = i dont trust people much, i think everyones a keyboard warrior at this point, its online.................................

Vormand

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017

Definitely think the @boost wouldn't hurt to be to 50 now. Server isn't dead though, not yet anyway.

Gummidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
no verification email but password change is instant tho

Last edited:

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
@MiloFoxburr please could you fix ranking ingame, it currently just brings up a blank grid with no data.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
@MiloFoxburr please could you fix ranking ingame, it currently just brings up a blank grid with no data.

Hey sorry about that, I'll look into it when I get the chance. Gotta figure out what service handles it >.<

Also the forum is back but unfortunately the DB was corrupted (and all it's various backups) so it's been rolled back to like March 2019

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Not played mir since the close off euro. Just made an account on here, as I need a fix off mir. Is it just a case off leveling on mob on the start map until i can afford spells and gear to move on to another place? I wouldnt even know where to start to level, so any help will be appreciated

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Not played mir since the close off euro. Just made an account on here, as I need a fix off mir. Is it just a case off leveling on mob on the start map until i can afford spells and gear to move on to another place? I wouldnt even know where to start to level, so any help will be appreciated

Type @boost you will automatically goto 22 with kit / spells. NPC to travel froms start map is right near top follow the path, then you can teleport to bichon, most people hang out in WW though as there's a NPC you can sell all loot too.