[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
On what classes to play

Tao - useless without melee
Wiz - just lvl only

Monk war sin = solo the game make the kit etc....

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
I dont even mind the leveling part to it, but there is no guide what so ever. I dont even know where to begin. Some sort off guide would be great, what caves or places I need to be in from level 22 up to say level 50. Not played since euro shut, so I dint have a clue what I'm doing.

See here, a lot has changed since euro

Reactions: MiloFoxburr

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
See here, a lot has changed since euro

Perfect that had a small leveling guide in it. Will do for getting me started. Now to log on later and grind through the levels.

Reactions: MiloFoxburr

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
On what classes to play

Tao - useless without melee
Wiz - just lvl only

Monk war sin = solo the game make the kit etc....
Tao seems to be pretty hard on here, leveling is slow and hard going. I need try a warrior, as they have to be a lot easier than a tao. I've only ever really played a warrior or a tao. So I'd be lost on the new classes..

Smithyyy88

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 7, 2020
Any chance of changing skin on level 60 warrior armor for the update today plz? Its the only class which has the same armor skin for lvl 55 and 60 armors.

thx :)

Sorry tao also :D

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Tao seems to be pretty hard on here, leveling is slow and hard going. I need try a warrior, as they have to be a lot easier than a tao. I've only ever really played a warrior or a tao. So I'd be lost on the new classes..
It is pretty hard tbf, it doesnt help with a thousand swords not mass hitting on certain hits, it should hit x by x spaces similar to glacial spike imo but it doesnt it makes Tao leveling really hard @MiloFoxburr could you look at this pretty please

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Could you also look at euro bosses instances drop files, they drop nothing of value and that's how low players catch up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Server is live now

Changes:
  • Boost to Cave Rotation Exp (x3) when Map is active
  • For low and mid maps on Cave Rotation double drops when Map is active
  • New IncarnatedFP AI for DDD (Back in their regular DDD map)
  • Updated Chrome Engine client side to fix issues people had with purchasing GG (Please run Patcher to get new files)
  • Adjusted EvilMir's AI to prevent people being able stay inside his body
  • Ranking ingame fixed

Going forward I'm happy to look at the boost caves and adjust them (e.g. stuff like remove Kera if people agree). @Astro will try have a look at ThousandSwords but from a brief look the code looks okay according to LCD. For instances currently the drop rate is tied to the damage multiplier, looking to get that split out so we can be more granular with drop rates in the lower instances.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Astro92 and zedina

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hi @MiloFoxburr @Lilcooldoode ,

Firstly, thank you for being a hero and yet again listening to your players and supporting me earlier with the pet situation.

My suggestions for caves are as follows:

Low level:

AST out does any low cave so if your considering any amends to low level caves, I'd bring the XP ratio in line with Ancient WT cave.

Mid level:

Currently, high level caves bring in around 600,000 to 800,000 per mob.

Upon my testing earlier an example of the mid level cave is Fox cave and these mobs bring in 70,000 per mob. Fox cave is far too sparse to be a mid level cave and not worth the efforts.

My suggestions for mid level caves:

BDD
ZT
AC

I'd have these three caves and perhaps another packed cave on rotation with all giving a minimum of 300,000 to 400,000 xp and ensure the mobs dont pack a punch e.g. probs half of the damage of a high cave.

This will enable the lower levels to catch up quicker.

High Caves:

Orcs
Swamps
Crystal
Jichon

Rotate these four caves with the current x3 XP rate.

I'm open to suggestions but I feel these amends will make the server more enjoyable.

Name: Unseen
Class: Taoist
Level:59

Last edited:

Vormand

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
Looking for suggestions on how to make gold,
Been suggested to me in game to do GG for gold, and I don't mind doing that if someone wants to, but looking for suggestions for a more viable way too. Currently level 24 monk, so I know it's going to get expensive kit wise.
Thanks in advance guys.

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Looking for suggestions on how to make gold,
Been suggested to me in game to do GG for gold, and I don't mind doing that if someone wants to, but looking for suggestions for a more viable way too. Currently level 24 monk, so I know it's going to get expensive kit wise.
Thanks in advance guys.

Instances

Meee

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 28, 2018
since running autopatcher I cant get onto the client, just comes up with connecting to server, any suggestions?

P1atinum

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 24, 2020
😂🤣😂
Post automatically merged:

Don’t forget that Chronicles already did a lot to turn it into a no PK area.

Instances were added because people cried they couldn’t fight for a boss.

Boss timers made dynamic for the same reasons, people couldn’t fight for them so they thought “random” timers would solve this, but didn’t.

Extra safe zones added.

Luck7 nerfed because people cried it was too ‘unobtainable’

Sins skills nerfed because of one sin causing people problems lol.

I see no reason why lower levels shouldn’t be able to level in peace. It’s not like they’ll cause any problems for anyone else 20+ levels above them.

@Morganja long time no see m8 I dunno if you’ll remember me it’s been a few years now I recently went back to Chronicles hoping to see you online but .. looks like my old mentor / hunting bro has moved on! Anyways hope your doing well mate 👍🏼

Last edited:

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
😂🤣😂

@Morganja long time no see m8 I dunno if you’ll remember me it’s been a few years now I recently went back to Chronicles hoping to see you online but .. looks like my old mentor / hunting bro has moved on! Anyways hope your doing well mate 👍🏼
Hes nerding ost with me atm

Ill pass on msg

Reactions: P1atinum

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
@Lilcooldoode managed to finish off some work earlier so surprise update today at 11:30

1. Several larger resolutions now supported (up to 1080p); although visibility is not limited spell range is and you will recieve a message in chat if target is too far away. Pressing Z key ingame will give a visual indicator of how far your spells can reach. Please report any spells you think may not be working correctly after this update
  2. New lib format introduced which will decrease loading times of images ingame and improve Client performance
  3. 800x600 resolution sent back to the year 1995
  4. Mini interface dropped
  5. Font not showing question marks fixed
  6. Stop weapon dura wrapping back to 0 when going above 65 (Capped to 65)
  7. Fix web browser disappearing when you click screen around it

• Wow
Reactions: Chriz

Easie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2005
Hornchurch
Need P/W reseting not getting email confirmation. Used to have this problem before and Sam did it maually for me.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Server is online now, make sure you're fully updated via patcher to prevent any issues ^^

Change your resolution ingame and restart to see changes

Need P/W reseting not getting email confirmation. Used to have this problem before and Sam did it maually for me.

PM me on Discord please Milo Foxburr#5474