[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Milo I went for 1920 res, now my screen is messed up. Is there anything I can do to get this back to default settings? As the game isn't playable.

Smithyyy88

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 7, 2020
Did same for me,

F12, will open settings,

somehow try and find where your cursor is and change the resolution. Random click the screen lower right hand side of display. Eventually you will figure it out.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Did same for me,

F12, will open settings,

somehow try and find where your cursor is and change the resolution. Random click the screen lower right hand side of display. Eventually you will figure it out.

You can also close the client and change ScreenMode to a lower value (4 is 1080p) in mir2.ini

WhyPk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2012
Glad Chrons can still get patches, I guess, although the only resolution that makes sense and works properly with the ui is the default one and the interface a few ppl actually used since day 1 was taken out....

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Have made a thread on our forum I'd be grateful to get some feedback on ^^

Reactions: Smithyyy88

Smithyyy88

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 7, 2020
LCD - I absolutely second this mans post copied from the Chrons forum :)

see below:

A few suggestions to improve the game for current and new players

- Remove storage slot costs.

- Add a "crafting bag" alongside the main carry bag, so that materials can be gathered without having to keep messing around with storage, make them weight 0. We're talking things like threads, marbles, pearls etc. These kind of items would automatically go into the crafting bag.

- Remove string needed to create sunpot bundles. Bosses drop plenty of them now so they aren't farmed as much to make cash.

- Allow benes to be stacked. Lets face it, millions drop now.

- @Boost to level 50. No one wants to start at level 22, and you'd just be putting off any potential new players since the level cap is 90.

- Junk man in every town SZ. Ability to sell all items to here rather than teleing around to various NPC's. Could these all be linked - so that people can search one for items to purchase?

- Search bar on NPCs - so people can search the junk man for specific items, like they do in the TM?

- Allowing all melee classes to be able to hit bosses. EM for example, it's a monk melee kill only due to no one else being able to hit 3 spaces away. Open it up like Shenron so all melee can attack.

- Item drops to be looked into. Take recall items for example, drop off ET's and the like - no one bothers to hunt these things anymore, since we have instances.

- POI markers on the big maps - let new folk know whats in the caves and a suggested level.

- Allow orbs and bene(i) to work on higher items now that the level cap is at 90 and theres much better items around? The 55-57 kit is only approx 1-2 more stats than the 50-52 anyway.

Reactions: Cleopatra

Hamazuki

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 1, 2014
@Lilcooldoode managed to finish off some work earlier so surprise update today at 11:30

1. Several larger resolutions now supported (up to 1080p); although visibility is not limited spell range is and you will recieve a message in chat if target is too far away. Pressing Z key ingame will give a visual indicator of how far your spells can reach. Please report any spells you think may not be working correctly after this update

Although the new resolution is great, the spell range has been reduced for monks thunderclap. Can this range be put back to the way it was?

Swampduck

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2014
was looking forward to getting back on, was working fine for me the other day now im just getting black login screen, get past that and cant see my characters.
everytime i run the autopatcher it's redownloading the game from scratch and wiping my folder of everything else.

Pause/Unpause on the patcher would be nice and an options menu to change resolution instead of having to log in to do it.

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
LCD - I absolutely second this mans post copied from the Chrons forum :)

see below:

Do it (y)

@Lilcooldoode @MiloFoxburr few issues with the new custom resolutions. I don't seem to be able to ctrl+right click certain characters. For some it works, some it doesn't. Try it in a safe zone. Also when going from window to full screen, mouse coordinates are bugged (have to click up and left from whatever you actually want to click)

Last edited:

wumiaofan1314

LOMCN Rookie
Nov 2, 2018
After the game is updated, it becomes very fluid. Why delete the previous Mini mode? I think the mini mode is very easy to use. Don't understand the significance of this update?

Vormand

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
@MiloFoxburr has the x3 xp stopped on caves now? I've updated patcher etc and went into orcs today and I'm getting the same xp I got before. Double drops on low mid seem to be there still. Apologies if I've missed something but not been on for over two weeks, and this is the first time I've been on with a decent cave active.
Thanks in advance 😊

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
@MiloFoxburr has the x3 xp stopped on caves now? I've updated patcher etc and went into orcs today and I'm getting the same xp I got before. Double drops on low mid seem to be there still. Apologies if I've missed something but not been on for over two weeks, and this is the first time I've been on with a decent cave active.
Thanks in advance 😊

Orcs shows x18exp for me? Thats right, no?

Vormand

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
Orcs shows x18exp for me? Thats right, no?
That's what I'm querying as that's what it's always been, so x18 is x3, but it's always been that way before milo said he was upping it to x3, see my confusion 😂. People in game said it was higher for a day or two but seems to have reverted. But I've not been on personally to experience it change one way or another. As far as I can tell it's exactly the same as before he did the xp increase.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Hey,

So I checked server and yeah it looks like Cave Boost exp was still set to the original values, I've manually patched it there and the higher exp rate will start applying when new caves go into rotation tomorrow

Sorry about that

Reactions: Vormand and Herp