[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

selo

Banned
Banned
Jun 26, 2019
20200601150608.jpg

when i typed the "creat" button after ID password and Q&A all full in it was appeared
the patcher ver 2.0.5 it's newest right?
Post automatically merged:

can you post the error exactly?
or better - post a screenshot

HobeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 3, 2014
hello LCD
how you doing m8
can you please give more support. to mir chronicles. server and community , i heard the news that it seems you the only one running. this server now and we appreciate. it and we thanks every staff member who worked for this server, but hey attention. here we still playing this server and its still active so we need more attention. from you m8,
something's. need to work for are the main forum and site i know forum got hacked but if u cant bring it back up then plz make one new , and come bk in game from time to time, uaser base was before 2 weeks 100+ and now droped to 60 max because lack of attention. and support and players afraid. about the situation. of mir and wot going to happen in future. , so plz do something and keep us posted and inform us about wot u doing in future. and bring up forums back and the news section on the main site and even mir chronicles. page on facebook
thanks

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Todays reboot was completed this morning, the following changes were made:
- Re-enable Refine system
- Weapon Refine failure will no longer smash weapon
- Murloc AI changed to melee monster
- RTs enabled on Turtle map
- Discord button added to login screen

As usual please report any issues

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Todays update (Completed):
- New Stone items (Available from crafting and bosses)
- Improved mouse targetting
- Fix CursedWitch repulsing dead players
- LotusStaff dura increased from 10 to 18
- Banshee slow time reverted to the longer time

Next update will be the @boost increase people have been waiting for ^^

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Todays reboot is complete with the following changes:

Boost change
The @boost command has now been increased to level 55, it will give you a basic kit, and all pre-55 spells level 3.
The items and spell changes are available to all players regardless of their level

-Fix for invisible BoneRobe
-Level capped benes/gems/orbs level increased to 57
-TandoPole skin changed
-Level 55 pole added
-Allow RTs in Jinchon early floors
-Forced FPS cap (trial)
-Many bosses respawn times reduced:
Yimoogi
MirKing
OmaKing
DarkDevil
OrcChampion
OrcColossus
OrcWarlord
WhiteGeneral
DemonKing
Tadanga
GiantTortoise
BigCentipede
Zumataurus
KingHog
MinotaurKing
BoneLord
JinchonDevil
Kraken
FrozenPrincess
CursedWitch
HellBriger
GateKeeper

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Do you have any grasp of the effort and time involved in running a server ?
In Lil's case, it's doing the coding too.

I don't think anyone is naive enough to think you can slap up a server and just leave it to run itself.

But the original post still stands, the appetite for a Chronicles Phoenix server (fresh start) to be ran parallel to the current Chronicles server is extremely high. So much so in fact I know on good authority at least one person after finding out Chrons Phoenix wasn't happening approached LCD to purchase licence to the files.

For all of the reasons it wont happen there will always be an argument from the community who want to see a Chronicles revival to have it so. Even with the @boost function and having discussed going back to Chronicles at length with my current guild (which is around 35-40 regular people) no one wants to go into a server with level 90 players where everything has been done, theirs also a huge aversion to levelling caves and instances.

But LCD has stated at this time they don't wish to go forward with a second server, its not unfair to ask for the reasoning behind this and equally LCD is not obliged to provide any answers either.

hello LCD
how you doing m8
can you please give more support. to mir chronicles. server and community , i heard the news that it seems you the only one running. this server now and we appreciate. it and we thanks every staff member who worked for this server, but hey attention. here we still playing this server and its still active so we need more attention. from you m8,
something's. need to work for are the main forum and site i know forum got hacked but if u cant bring it back up then plz make one new , and come bk in game from time to time, uaser base was before 2 weeks 100+ and now droped to 60 max because lack of attention. and support and players afraid. about the situation. of mir and wot going to happen in future. , so plz do something and keep us posted and inform us about wot u doing in future. and bring up forums back and the news section on the main site and even mir chronicles. page on facebook
thanks

You can't be serious? LCD has been active on Discord every day since the files were handed over, hes also been doing regular updates several times a week?

How much more "attention" do you crave? :rolleyes:

Web forums in phpBB/vBulletin are expensive and not necessary these days. Discord is free and offers much of the same functionality or as an alternative you have the forums here at LOMCN where you can post and seek any support.

Last edited:

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
I don't think anyone is naive enough to think you can slap up a server and just leave it to run itself.

But the original post still stands, the appetite for a Chronicles Phoenix server (fresh start) to be ran parallel to the current Chronicles server is extremely high. So much so in fact I know on good authority at least one person after finding out Chrons Phoenix wasn't happening approached LCD to purchase licence to the files.

For all of the reasons it wont happen there will always be an argument from the community who want to see a Chronicles revival to have it so. Even with the @boost function and having discussed going back to Chronicles at length with my current guild (which is around 35-40 regular people) no one wants to go into a server with level 90 players where everything has been done, theirs also a huge aversion to levelling caves and instances.

But LCD has stated at this time they don't wish to go forward with a second server, its not unfair to ask for the reasoning behind this and equally LCD is not obliged to provide any answers either.

You can't be serious? LCD has been active on Discord every day since the files were handed over, hes also been doing regular updates several times a week?

How much more "attention" do you crave? :rolleyes:

Web forums in phpBB/vBulletin are expensive and not necessary these days. Discord is free and offers much of the same functionality or as an alternative you have the forums here at LOMCN where you can post and seek any support.

Who is your guild?

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Who is your guild?

Used several different names, mix of people from some of the older guilds KoS, TKO, US, NewOrder.

Quite a large group managed to get just over 30 of us in a recent LoM2 server with the others still joining discord to chat but playing different games.

Huge desire for a Chronicles Phoenix (with a few tweaks, no levelling caves, no instances, luck fixed etc) but that’s already been confirmed as something that’s never going to happen.

So a case of either waiting to see what the other two bigger hitters are due to launch this year. Although both going down the custom created class route makes me uneasy, balance is hard enough without totally breaking and rebuilding the game.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Todays update is complete, server is online with the following changes:
-Super-cave system added - first cave added for trial (OmaCave)
-Gauntlet rooms are now PvE only
-Fix for ElectricShock not working if Hypnotism is not learnt
-HardTorch drops slight re-increased

Reactions: ventus

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
If there was special repair for accessories like on mir 3, I would play again :P

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
Honestly a revamped and thoroughly tested relaunch would be what many want and would bring tons of new players. As someone who tested pre chron and beta chronicles there was alot of fishy stuff. I know 2 of the richest and highest level players in-game got there by botting 24/7. I have my stupid forum status as known hacker because Sam told us he would overlook it. Then gave many of us a warning before the hammer came down. Em was exploited, half of the strongest guild in-game should have been banned but nada. Several misjudged banning and punishments for other things non game breaking.

Some solid leadership, with backbone and willingness to stand up for their decisions would make the server great again.

Chronicles is by far my favorite server ive played since early p69 and euro. Until everything got turned up and overturned with monks.

Reactions: CryPlz