Ciao

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
Hello everyone after 10 years of learning and passion for this game I am forced to say goodbye to this community.

Formerly this was a place where everyone helped each other and everyone supported themselves. It is true that there are always exceptions and here, of course, also.

I basically go out because in this community environment today the level of toxicity is comparable to the community of a certain game that starts with league and ends with legends.

This I suppose means a victory for some and a failure for others and I will explain why.

It is not news that Zedina, a guy without work and without goals in life try to monopolize all the market of legend of mir available for years to live of it.

Thing that friend let me tell you today is not possible, if Zircon won 400K as your team says it is because they created something innovative and since 0. You neither have done it nor are you capable. I recommend you go out and look for a job because of this game you will not eat your whole life, I do not even think you'll eat another year thanks to him.

But good definitely this is not about me going for Zedina, the truth is that it is the straw that fills the glass.

After seeing how the launching of Zircon has transformed this community into a pay to know, I consider that my visit here no longer makes sense since I can not continue to learn anything new.

I am funny in the background because today is criticizing my team and my server for making alleged "copies" of others when it is what 90% of this community does.

Who has entered the server in its latest version knows that it is not a copy and quickly realizes that it has work behind but lying to people to discredit others is unfortunately free.

The only person to whom I will apologize for making a copy of his work is @DeMoN in the past with Legend Of Mir 3 - Presion using his library and replicating his systems as in the present with the design of my forum current.

To others I do not know what you expect me to tell you, your quality creating servers is so bad that I would not even bother to copy your files.

This is addressed to all creators of Zircon servers:

Without Jamie you would not be anything, you are not going to win anything with Zircon because these files have already been exploited and they have shared them when they have got all the juice.

You are not programmers, you are editors of a code created by another person.

You do not have your own engines as some said you use a very slight modification of another's work.

Some to have, you do not have a web page or a forum in conditions. Yes, what you have left is the desire to swindle people and that way if you are not going to get anything.

And honestly I'm also going because I think the intellectual nviel shown by the people who inhabit this forum is decadent as little since it is very complicated to be fooled by a person who has been exposed publicly and countless times.

But you still give him credibility.

The last thing I will tell you is that the thief believes that everyone is of his condition and to all of you who now see yourselves undergoing DDOS attacks only to tell you that when Zedina does not dedicate herself to the Mir and you are not of her competence, she will magically cease.

Oh and for those who wait for my server to close, tell them to keep their faith blind because I leave the community but my server does not go anywhere;) And let's stay still with the DDOS or some españolito end with a good report to the police.

Come the way is long to make so much stop.

--------------------

Hola a todos tras 10 años de aprendizaje y de pasion por este juego me veo obligado a decir adios a esta comunidad.

Antiguamente este era un lugar en el que todo el mundo se ayudaba y todo el mundo se apoyaba. Bien es cierto que siempre hay excepciones y aquí por supuesto que también.

Me voy básicamente porque en esta comunidad se ha creado un ambiente con un nivel de toxicidad equiparable a la comunidad de cierto juego que empieza por league y acaba por legends.

Esto supongo que significa una victoria para algunos y un fracaso para otros y voy a explicar por que.

No es novedad que Zedina un tio sin trabajo y sin metas en la vida intente acaparar todo el mercado de legend of mir disponible desde hace años para vivir de ello.

Cosa que amigo dejame decirte hoy en dia no es posible, si Zircon ganó 400K como tu equipo dice es porque crearon algo inovador y desde 0. Tu ni lo has hecho ni eres capaz. Te recomiendo que salgas y busques un trabajo porque de este juego no vas a comer toda tu vida ni siquiera creo que comas 1 año más gracias a el.

Pero bueno en definitiva esto no se trata de que me vaya por Zedina, la verdad es que es la gota que colma el vaso.

Despues de ver como el lanzamiendo de Zircon ha transformado esta comunidad en un pay to know considero que ya no tiene sentido mi visita aquí puesto que no puedo seguir aprendiendo nada nuevo.

Me hace gracia en el fondo porque hoy en dia se está criticando a mi equipo y a mi servidor por realizar supuestas "copias" de otros cuando es lo que hace el 90% de esta comunidad.

Quien ha entrado al servidor en su última versión sabe que no es una copia y rápido se da cuenta de que tiene trabajo detrás pero mentir a la gente para desprestigiar a otros es lamentablemente gratuito.

A la unica persona a la que voy a pedir disculpas por realizar una copia de su trabajo es a @DeMoN tanto en el pasado con Legend Of Mir 3 - Presion utilizando su librería y replicando sus sistemas como en el presente con el diseño de mi foro actual.

A los demás no se que esperaís que os diga, vuestra calidad creando servidores es tan pésima que ni me molestaría en copiar vuestros archivos.

Esto va dirigido a todos los creadores de servidores Zircon:

Sin Jamie no seriaís nada, no vaís a ganar nada con Zircon porque estos archivos ya han sido explotados y los han compartido cuando se les ha sacado todo el jugo.

No sois programadores, sois editores de un codigo creado por otra persona.

No teneis engines propios como algunos decis, usaís una modificación muy leve del trabajo de otro.

Algunos por tener, no teneís ni página web o un foro en condiciones. Eso si, lo que os sobra son ganas de estafar a la gente y por ese camino si que no vaís a conseguir nada.

Y sinceramente también me voy porque creo que el nviel intelectual mostrado por las personas que habitan este foro es decadente como poco puesto que es muy complicado dejarse embaucar por una persona que ha sido puesta en evidencia públicamente ya en incontables ocasiones.

Pero aún le daís credibilidad.

Lo último que os diré es que cree el ladrón que todos son de su condición y a todos los que ahora mismo os veís sufriendo ataques DDOS solo deciros que cuando Zedina no se dedique al Mir y no seais de su competencia mágicamente cesarán.

Ah y para los que esperan que mi servidor cierre, decirles que sigan manteniendo su fe ciega porque yo me voy de la comunidad pero mi servidor no se va a ningún sitio ;)

Y estemonos quietos ya con el DDOS o algun españolito acabara con una buena denuncia a la policia. ( No te creas que no sabemos quien eres ;) )

Guillermo la pasta que buscas no está aquí y menos en las manos de la guarra esa que tienes de jefe, en unos meses te mandaré una foto con el buen fajo.
Lo que no te mandaré nunca es una invitación a nuestro equipo, tonto, que eres muy tonto y mu' julandrón.

Venga! El camino es largo para hacer tanta parada.

Reactions: PaRaDiSe

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
So you basically attacked a server, spammed, ripped content from others and you play the victim from here? You are funny. Bye.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Someone is butthurt to see more afk players in Zentaur than the total amount of accounts in your server.

Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
It surprises me that you say that you do not copy anything and by private you confirmed to me that you had done it and then you took it away...

To have a quality as bad as you say, I do not understand why you want to copy... i already talked to you on PM, I do not have any other problem with you more than what you did..

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Wait, are you complaining about others using the Zircon source, while your server runs off it?

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Wait, are you complaining about others using the Zircon source, while your server runs off it?
???????????????

Everyone can use zircon files since they are public.

But let copying the work of others only copying the system.db, exe and the library, and then say in their forum / fb they did it? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
???????????????

But let copying the work of others only copying the system.db, exe and the library, and then say in their forum / fb they did it? :unsure:
Who wanna copy anything yours? Is lamentable u have 0 idea of made a good server.

My team explained you in private and we solvent the problem.

U are here trashing **** for trashing **** like others.

My server don't ave any letter of your patetic "MOON X"

PLS -----> The door.

PD: I don't have time to response all. I'm Working.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
I dont have idea to make server but you dont have any idea how to make simple things on zircon files and you need to copy it?

Some proofs:
b0ac424f7907ffa411119e771ca4ea97.png

In short, it confirms that they copied it because they had failures in their server.

Other images in your facebook page and moonx advert:
screenshot_2019-05-14-14-36-44-372_com-hsv-freeadblockerbrowser-png.21127
screenshot_2019-05-14-14-38-26-878_com-hsv-freeadblockerbrowser-png.21128

Your client folder / moonx folder: (MONSTER foolder that zircon doens't have it)

001edd95c26aa99a3f20c6f0cf13b01b.png

some system.db in your client

fd220e6575059c0ea765f0db20fc2ea2.png

And later you got balls to tell (you arent programmer only editor of code), and do you that . (some ppl here are programmers irl)

703cf718dad67edc826b2a605fe682a9.png
professional_retard.jpg

Nothing more to say, everyone now knows how your "team works".

CIAOOOOOO.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I dont have idea to make server but you dont have any idea how to make simple things on zircon files and you need to copy it?

Some proofs:

In short, it confirms that they copied it because they had failures in their server.

Your client folder / moonx folder: (MONSTER foolder that zircon doens't have it)

And later you got balls to tell (you arent programmer only editor of code), and do you that . (some ppl here are programmers irl)

professional_retard.jpg

CIAOOOOOO.

@Martyn @daneo1989 did im trolling or ... moonx has same issue as me???

I tried to cooldown on lomcn topics but seeing how retarded @Meteorserver is... on first sight i thought he is trolling.

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall

Some proofs:

professional_retard.jpg

CIAOOOOOO.
Like in the mp you posted can read the explanation. And be changed inmediatly.

Wtf is wrong with u?

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Like in the mp you posted can read the explanation. And be changed inmediatly.

Wtf is wrong with u?
Nothing is wrong with me, you're telling ppl doesn't have idea how to make server, how to programming or some other ****, but you're the first to copy all you can get of others servers and later checking your code in your exe looks good...
I'm not having any problem with you in particular, it only seems hypocritical what you say and what you do.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Nothing is wrong with me, you're telling ppl doesn't have idea how to make server, how to programming or some other ****, but you're the first to copy all you can get of others servers and later checking your code in your exe looks good...
I'm not having any problem with you in particular, it only seems hypocritical what you say and what you do.

atleast your server didnt get spammed with VIVA LA ESPANA!

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
???????????????

I was again, speaking to the OP, as he is complaining about Zed and You not having any imagination for using Zircon, yet he is using Zircon and stealing your guys stuff...

Just find it amusing

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I have to admit that was kinda funny lol.

Dont get me wrong. My friend (Wincha/DJ) is from Spain. But even he was surprised how retarded @Meteorserver was.

Ok, i know i said for countless times that this will be my last reply on this subject, its already a cheap charade which is damaging my reputation.
Even if on this incident im the one who was attacked, the one who had server spammed and packet hanged by some half inbreed tacos.

From the proofs Jonathan submitted, i can see a Database file with DjDarkBoyZ_Decryptor.
First of all, you need a solid brain and some known ASM to break what DJ can do. he is very skilled on protections and thats what he focused on most on zenx beta.
If meteor's tiny brain thinks he can crack DJ's DB, well i guess the chineses that kept cracking the limited edition GSP_Gate_DjDarkBoyZ were just noobs and Meteor must be a briliant decoder from NASA that helped on Enigma crack case.

PledgeOfBlood server is doing fine. All can enter and receive that 100 HuntGold prize ;)