Ciao

Join Discord

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Only thing I agree with is that the Zircon files are not being utilised to their fullest potential. If someone wanted too they could rework each class close to balanced for both PVP and PVE.

Then recreate the game around the classes with both new and old content.

Just off the top of my head in Zircon basic files Look at RedMoonEvil attack speed no way your killing that on a low rate server as it is yet some Zircon clones haven't even made that change yet.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hmm part of me is very confused. All of yous aren't programmers just editers of code..... I don't steal or use other people's content..... Hmm.. Mir... Private... Server...

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Posts like these keep me coming back to lomcn day after day, keep up the good work guys. (Both of you :P)

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I dont have idea to make server but you dont have any idea how to make simple things on zircon files and you need to copy it?

Some proofs:
b0ac424f7907ffa411119e771ca4ea97.png

In short, it confirms that they copied it because they had failures in their server.

Other images in your facebook page and moonx advert:
screenshot_2019-05-14-14-36-44-372_com-hsv-freeadblockerbrowser-png.21127
screenshot_2019-05-14-14-38-26-878_com-hsv-freeadblockerbrowser-png.21128

Your client folder / moonx folder: (MONSTER foolder that zircon doens't have it)

001edd95c26aa99a3f20c6f0cf13b01b.png

some system.db in your client

fd220e6575059c0ea765f0db20fc2ea2.png

And later you got balls to tell (you arent programmer only editor of code), and do you that . (some ppl here are programmers irl)

703cf718dad67edc826b2a605fe682a9.png
professional_retard.jpg

Nothing more to say, everyone now knows how your "team works".

CIAOOOOOO.

giphy.gif

yudodis-copyandpast-nenmegerierator-rie-y-u-do-dis-copy-and-paste-54096354.png

Ciao Adrian ;)

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
This seems like a long goodbye from someone who has posted 100 times in nearly 10 years? xD

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
I didn't read any of the original post because it hurt my brain so much.

From what I can gather though, there's a Zedina esq. pretender crying about something Zedina did on a **** server one of the dumb ****s runs?

Anywhere close?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Ok, i know i said for countless times that this will be my last reply on this subject, its already a cheap charade which is damaging my reputation.
Even if on this incident im the one who was attacked, the one who had server spammed and packet hanged by some half inbreed tacos.

Your only reputation is that you are known for being a bellend. Not sure he could do any more damage to that.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
Your only reputation is that you are known for being a bellend. Not sure he could do any more damage to that.

But Far, the OP was acting like such a ******* incalculable bellend, it was drawing attention away from Zedina's reputation as an insurmountable cock womble.

Thus, damaging his reputation - I'm sure that's what he meant, right?

Reactions: Far

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
A sad pathetic prick lauging about me but his sole purpose is eating bagles with his imaginary friend while attempting to find a sole purpose on life of not being a leech of society.
And a coder (good one) that acts like a Farrot but would probably fail more than me and thats why he seeks noobs like TheOnlyOne to pay him for coding.

Had a week free of lomcn and my doctor said the level of toxicity went down significantly. See you next week ;)

Also, probably you will get triggered Silencer as normal and throw a insult (pathetic one) as always. If you keep saying cocks, you might end up with mine in your hands and probably your hole will be larger than the one of the bagles you got as avatar.

Cya xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
A sad pathetic prick lauging about me but his sole purpose is eating bagles with his imaginary friend while attempting to find a sole purpose on life of not being a leech of society.
And a coder (good one) that acts like a Farrot but would probably fail more than me and thats why he seeks noobs like TheOnlyOne to pay him for coding.

Had a week free of lomcn and my doctor said the level of toxicity went down significantly. See you next week ;)

Also, probably you will get triggered Silencer as normal and throw a insult (pathetic one) as always. If you keep saying cocks, you might end up with mine in your hands and probably your hole will be larger than the one of the bagles you got as avatar.

Cya xoxo

Mad Cos Bad.

You've always been a joke to this community, dont pretend any different. Enjoy your week off of LOMCN hunny xoxoxoxox

Reactions: Far and LightAngels

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008

Cya xoxo

I mean....