Classic Mir 2 - any servers?

Seph

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 16, 2021
Hey guys,

I played Mir2 until the official servers closed and played (and hosted) some very early private servers, probably the last one was RaGEZONE 1.4 and I'm looking for a bit of nostalgia - everything is so different.

I checked out Utopia, and another, but even the starting map is different.

Any ideas on what servers are best for a player like me, as I'm looking to see the original experience and many of the options available are extremely updated or modified and I don't even know where to begin...

Reactions: Slaughterhouse

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Artificial server might have what you ask, was supposed to be a copy of Korean mir2 but its been running for a year or more a I never started on it, so don't know much anything past the server add you can find in server section.

Servers that have pretty well orig euro maps are not that rare, they still open but not just now. Maybe Euro Reborn server when it opens? No idea how soon. That might have orig euro maps but will have many custom features, you can ignore them I suppose if you just want to get into it again.

Reactions: BleH

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Hey guys,

I played Mir2 until the official servers closed and played (and hosted) some very early private servers, probably the last one was RaGEZONE 1.4 and I'm looking for a bit of nostalgia - everything is so different.

I checked out Utopia, and another, but even the starting map is different.

Any ideas on what servers are best for a player like me, as I'm looking to see the original experience and many of the options available are extremely updated or modified and I don't even know where to begin...
Short answer is no, at the moment.

Either they are P2W or not worth your time investment, especially for what you said you're looking for (unless you enjoy burning cash to keep up?)

I would suggest giving Banshee Mir a try next month, SPL1FF doesn't plan on excessive pricing in the GameShop which I'm happy to hear.

I'm also working with a team that will also be releasing an improved and revised HD experience of euro with a slight variation to retain the nostalgia without any GameShop & P2W Q3/4 this year, so keep an eye out for that :)

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Check out the Euro Reborn section on here as well mate, that's the one I'm waiting for mainly.

Reactions: Omnibus