colossus server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

saentis

ok all i make npc's and i was wanting to get a complete server team together i have files but i wan a host, item maker ,map maker, and and some one with web space for forum and dl's u will get gm position add me 2 msn [email protected]

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
hmm why dont you post to Upcoming servers?!?!? This is for Advertisment !! it means when your server is up u f00l and if u want to advert it!
Tbh a mod should move this thread to Upcoming Servers

Are mods really working ?lol i cant see them lock threads,move thread and stuff in mir3 area

Scroll

saentis said:
ok all i make npc's and i was wanting to get a complete server team together i have files but i wan a host, item maker ,map maker, and and some one with web space for forum and dl's u will get gm position add me 2 msn [email protected]

Colossus, hmm where have I heard that name before, oh thats right, a server I worked on about a year ago. stolen tbh this was the best server up at the time had all the koreon updates as they came out over there. so don't say you made this server as you ain't.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Vagrant said:
hmm why dont you post to Upcoming servers?!?!? This is for Advertisment !! it means when your server is up u f00l and if u want to advert it!
Tbh a mod should move this thread to Upcoming Servers

Are mods really working ?lol i cant see them lock threads,move thread and stuff in mir3 area

Mods are def working - we are mere humans, cannot sit in front of my pc 24/7 just in case somebody posts in the wrong section. I have moved to right section and just for good measure you now have 2 warning points for Abuse to staff - so the mods really are working eh!!

Scroll

Demonic said:
Mods are def working - we are mere humans, cannot sit in front of my pc 24/7 just in case somebody posts in the wrong section. I have moved to right section and just for good measure you now have 2 warning points for Abuse to staff - so the mods really are working eh!!

Abuse to staff? didn't see like that to me, he was just stating his point of view, noobeh

Status
Not open for further replies.