Coming back after couple years

Rogun1989

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys haven't played Mir for about 2-3 years and looking to re-join another server.

last server i played was ROTA and was pretty decent for the beginning ( as most ) then died down along with UC.

What are the current active servers please with pref a higher UC.
Is their any new servers up and coming which also look promising?

Many thanks, hope everyone is well.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
You can see all the current servers here along with their user count and the time they've been up, but to me it comes down to two servers. Old Skool if you're looking for a high rate or EuroReborn if you're looking for a low rate.

Rogun1989

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for your reply bro, did see this.

Have either of them been reset lately, also do you know if their are any up and coming servers to keep an eye out for?

I thought jamie was releasing one back in January.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Thanks for your reply bro, did see this.

Have either of them been reset lately, also do you know if their are any up and coming servers to keep an eye out for?

I thought jamie was releasing one back in January.

Jamie released his Zircon files in January...last year. He said he'll have a server ready this year but there's no info about it so I wouldn't expect it soon.

EuroReborn has been live for less than 2 weeks. There's no better server if you want a fresh start.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
You can see all the current servers here along with their user count and the time they've been up, but to me it comes down to two servers. Old Skool if you're looking for a high rate or EuroReborn if you're looking for a low rate.

Iv been considering playing again,. Do you know if Ben still has Old Skool?

and also do you know much about the community on there, how active are the players?

/Dan

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
I am out of the UK at the moment. im actually in Asia, and im thinking that maybe the lag will be too bad.

i just did a quick ping to the server and im about about a 10% loss plus and a 230 ms response time, but download it and have a look though, no harm in trying i guess.

Cheers.

/Dan