Comments Please (1 reworked map, 1x 8floor temple)

smoochy boys on tour

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
8 Floor Jinchon Style Temple:
I'm aware a couple of maps are empty, these are still not 100% done, just need details adding (3rd, Lords Lair, and Kings Passage)

Lobby:
j000i.png

First:
j001.png

Second:
j002.png

Third:
j003.png

Fourth:
j004.png

Lords Lair:
j005.png

Kings Passage:
j006.png

Kings Room:
j007.png

Prajna Remake:
Idea here was to split prajna up abit, so it can be 3 diff maps if wanted, or 1 whole, but just different. Also now with a ship on it, from a previous event on mir. Entire map is fishing compatible, even new bridges.
prajna.jpg

Last edited:

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
really like what uve done with prajna, but the temple is a bit same old same old in my opinion, to many str8 walls, easy to get from 1 floor to the next, no random maze kinda floor, and why is it semetrical (spelling) ?

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
really like what uve done with prajna, but the temple is a bit same old same old in my opinion, to many str8 walls, easy to get from 1 floor to the next, no random maze kinda floor, and why is it semetrical (spelling) ?

i agree but these days i dont think plp can be arsed to run round big temples
i like neways kingsrooms gud pranja sexi, detail tile on 3rd please :O

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Ye i know people dont like running huge distances, but atleast 1 floor with a windy path or summit, packed with mobs.. makes good fun, specially if its the floor b4 kingsroom, as atm i cud run to that KR in like 5min.. getting to a KR is ment to be a challenge ??

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Ye i know people dont like running huge distances, but atleast 1 floor with a windy path or summit, packed with mobs.. makes good fun, specially if its the floor b4 kingsroom, as atm i cud run to that KR in like 5min.. getting to a KR is ment to be a challenge ??

I agree with him. Everyone wants it on a plate nowadays. Temple is too simple for me, but I like the new Prajna lots.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

I can understand that, and i do agree. but these tiles were a pain in ass enough to line up lol, kept misplacing... i think took 3 attempts to get KR all marry up, should zoom in and not work too far out next time lol. However, i may add a few floors, in a mazy format after the lords lair to make KR impossible to reach.

Also don't worry, maps are going to be packed.. especially the passage, im aiming it to be solid chocka of mobs. Plus added bonus of No Rt's past 3rd. These maps were really just to get them done and out of way, still got 2 other temple walls to use for maps, so this wont be last. Ill release a small selection of them too.

No Release?

3/8 of the maps have been released with the objects, is that not enough? Considering if i didn't do this, none of you would ever have seen these maps until somebody cracked new format.

I agree with him. Everyone wants it on a plate nowadays. Temple is too simple for me, but I like the new Prajna lots.

Thanks for that, i was unsure what people would think of prajna.. I'm planning on doing this to several more maps, just mix them up abit, even though people on elysian forums dis-agree, im going ahead, if they still don't want, ill just release to you lot :). I'm boring of bog standard maps... its like people just follow a pattern every server.. why not jumble everywhere up :)?

I'll make a post later of ideas i got, so you lot can comment and see what y'all think (more province edits).

Ty hunni xxx

Ill do it when i want XD (This gives me reason not to give ice the maps yet, so he wont accidentally release before server goes live, hehe.)

Last edited:

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
Prajna looks great, Jiinchon is good too but it would be great if it had windey maps. A bit like Prajna Temple.

Good work.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
personally i think the idea you had with prajna is very very nice.. i love how it looks like now and i probably think it's much better than the original :) nice work with that..

as for the temple maps, it's visible the pain you had to suffer to get them made, probably is why you preferred having them more simple as possible.. at the same time i believe than a narrow windy map between the last room and the kingroom would fit well.. just to add the extra challenge every real player wants. :)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
rather than just sticking bits of sea on the map, actually extend the prajna map smavid, so a whole new part of prajna with new cave oppertunities etc. much love x

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Talk about pushing the boat out :P nice work, Cant really pick faults there, we dont see many maps being made or released these days.

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
Pretty nice that pranja map, maybe you could edit the townarea too so its a little reshaped and people know its a re-worked map