Status
Not open for further replies.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Firstly, the HD bit is a joke, im not doing anything in HD!!!

Due to a rise of interest for Jinchon/Ice maps, and people asking, i shall bring out the mapping wand.. and work my magic once again :) and make ALL mir3 objects MIR2!! . However im not doing this alone, unlike Armour and weapons, you need to build the objects once in the .wils into a mir.set/obj

So what do i need? Well i need people who good map file skills, i will be testing, because i want to ensure these tiles and objects are built to korean, if not better standard.

So if you want to help, drop me a pm! Also post ideas if you got any. I'll start work on these at end of week (if my mum hasn't taken my pc off me for bunking college)

ImapsI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2004
First you suck....... No real reason btw...... Have you made a script for photo shop or somit to make each image the right size? I will look forward to looking at working mir3 stuff (other than the stuff I have done :P) on mir 2, though to me (maybe only me....) the maps section seems more interesting than the actual game!

Good luck though, be nice to see some new stuff around. I'm just looking for a new game to make maps for that is actually fun to play now.

/maps

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
First you suck....... No real reason btw...... Have you made a script for photo shop or somit to make each image the right size? I will look forward to looking at working mir3 stuff (other than the stuff I have done :P) on mir 2, though to me (maybe only me....) the maps section seems more interesting than the actual game!

Good luck though, be nice to see some new stuff around. I'm just looking for a new game to make maps for that is actually fun to play now.

/maps
ive seen alot of his work and i must say his work is truely amazing before he quit. you cannot judge people on there work when you have not seen the full exstent of his work

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
ive seen alot of his work and i must say his work is truely amazing before he quit. you cannot judge people on there work when you have not seen the full exstent of his work

You make it sound like map making is hard. :eek:
Looking forward to playing about with these, goodluck.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
And I didn't even get a mention for me mentioning that I was going to do this... naughty.

Status
Not open for further replies.