Conquera Closing

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Didn't last long!

https://xuezhanwuji.cherrycredits.com/en/community/notice/3839

Dear Heroes, after much deliberation in light of contractual issues that we are experiencing, we regret to inform you all that the Conquera service will cease operations on 14 September 1200HRS (GMT+8).

Please be informed that although purchases made with CC in the Cash Shop will cease on 20 August, CP can still be used to make purchases. While CP is not refundable, events will be specially prepared for you to pick up items before the closure. Stay tuned for these events on the official Conquera website and ******** Page before they close on 21 September.

Due to the wonderful adventures we have had with you all since the start of this service, this decision was not an easy one to make for the Conquera Team. Our time together may have been short, but we will always have fond memories of the time we have shared in the Land of Maia! This adventure may have come to a close, but we hope that you will join us in other games to come!

Last edited by a moderator:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Didn’t expect that to die so fast , although when I logged in there was about 10 people maximum when I played lol

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Id rather play BlackDesert Online than this crap. The only thing that made me be interested in this Conquera, was the maps and mobs in 3d format.. rest is unbalanced, made for cash, hard and ping ****s all the enjoyment from server. I guess with this failure, the biggest bosses will never try approach europe again.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Nows the time to check for leaks boys, check them ftps lol. Someones gotta leak them server files.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Im genuinely very sad to this go, even though the game is a watered down piss, piss poor version of Legend of Mir Eternal.
An attempted money spinner with a tiny player base, it was never gona last long :(
For me it was pretty unreal to play the game i still miss - remade with the similar maps skin, even sounds in better graphics, i was blown away by it.

Deano87

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2015
lol, most probably do a server emulator :P
today is hard to companies got a leak, but stay alert if that occurs xDD

Anyone tried to unpack conquera files?
I tried a few unreal editors but the files are cooked, so I've had no luck. It would be great if we could get our own version working.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Should of hosted it in the EU, more people might have played!

but it was inevitable this was going to happen.. lol it was tiny

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Each reply of you must contain a offensive word.

Didnt mommy breastfeed you as a baby? Or you had no attention as a youngsta?

Could be worse , could spend years developing that pile of excretement and have it flop within 2 weeks

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
imagine all those guys spending money on it for it to be shut down. what a cash and grab

---------- Post Merged at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 PM ----------

imagine all those guys spending money on it for it to be shut down. what a cash and grab

hassawi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
They said that we spent good memories with you :). Well Enjoy our draining money that you took every Major Event required real cash. just 1 week ago they published an event on CC ( Game Gold ) buy the most and they'll reward adv skill's and other ****. RIGHT AFTER THAT EVENT DONE AND WE HAVE BEEN AWARDED WITH SKILLS THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOOOO LONG. This announcement came out :angel: excellent team.