Cracking windows vista

Join Discord

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Ok, I've managed to torrent a copy of vista x64 retail (I think it's Ultimate version - 3.5gb). Now what i need to do is devise a plan for setting it up, at the moment i have no serial and no crack. I know it's possible to find a serial on mIRC, and unless one of you has a working serial I can use, I'll have to look into it.

Also I know vista will be packed full of anti piracy protections, therefore it's gonna need to be cracked. So far the only method I've heard of is disabling the trial countdown timer. Now idealy I don't want to do this as it's not a perminant solution, so does anyone know of any other better methods of cracking vista.

I'm sure that any advise you might be able to give will be usefull to me, or anyone else planning to update to an illegal copy of vista.

thanks

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Ok, I've managed to torrent a copy of vista x64 retail (I think it's Ultimate version - 3.5gb). Now what i need to do is devise a plan for setting it up, at the moment i have no serial and no crack. I know it's possible to find a serial on mIRC, and unless one of you has a working serial I can use, I'll have to look into it.

Also I know vista will be packed full of anti piracy protections, therefore it's gonna need to be cracked. So far the only method I've heard of is disabling the trial countdown timer. Now idealy I don't want to do this as it's not a perminant solution, so does anyone know of any other better methods of cracking vista.

I'm sure that any advise you might be able to give will be usefull to me, or anyone else planning to update to an illegal copy of vista.

thanks

Its very easy to crack windows vista....

GO BUY A LEGIT COPY! :P

or u could look ere lol Cracking Windows Vista :)

Last edited:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
should be a serial provided if you downloaded, try checking the contents of the cd, if not.... hehe.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
should be a serial provided if you downloaded, try checking the contents of the cd, if not.... hehe.

faik You don't need a serial when cracking vista you just click next when it asks and you get a 30 day trial which is where the countdown timer stopper comes in

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
It works perfectly fine at the moment.. Expect microsoft to patch it eventually but unless you are forced to run updates in vista you should be safe enough and crackers are never far behind

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Vista is a ******* to program for - those stupid hidden preview windows you need. But still - I'm downloading :P - Anyone know if all vista copies offer a smooth install over an existing operating system?.
I'm gonna ghost my existing hd to an external one first like.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
The retail packs will let you upgrade, OEMs will not.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Vista is a ******* to program for - those stupid hidden preview windows you need.

What the heck are you talking about? You can run archaic software in Vista and the preview will still open, that's in the vista's coding. You're an idiot.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Got mine working with just a serial, I'll keep you posted on how it runs

vistaworkingdh0.jpg

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Oooh that's so much hotter than this goddamn transormation pack.

I wish I had a DVD-RW drive :(

EDIT: Yaaaay I'm in the screenshot :D

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Hmm I don't pretend I know things I don't, I simply make assumptions by running software that's been around since way before vista was in production and see their little window opening up at the bottom.

However, let's not talk about pretending yeah? I've read pretty much all your threads involving your research project which is going to be publicated. Your facts on muscles and your £250,000 win on who wants to be a millionaire. You're clearly intelligent, I'll give you that, but it doesn't mean people are going to believe or be impressed by your little charade. You're probably not even a girl.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Have you also read the research project contract I scanned and posted? The phone numbers I supplied for non believers to ring? Or the fact I'm waiting until I next return home from uni so that I can get the photos of the cheque I made?
Or my toned size 6 body...?
Never assume, it makes and an Ass out of you. Not me.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Willing to give a cracked OEM latest vista if you want........ Just need an ftp , IE.. setup an ftp and ill upload it to your pc for you :) cant be more fair than that.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
That the ultimate 2.5gb one I have that and I don't mind uploading that and giving you space to upload yours if you fancy it.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I'll pm you later once I get back from my friends house. It's set up on my home box.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Right, I've had a good couple of hours play with vista, and now i can honestly say, i wont be going back to xp. However like i said in my first post, it's going to be very difficult to run a pirated version of this software. At the moment mine is running fine using just a serial provided with a crack, however there is a trial countdown timer, and I've only got 29days to activate my copy of vista.

I'm gonna look into the stop timer crack, and let you know how it goes ;)

In regards to mental, please do upload your 32bit copy, cos i might install it on my other pc.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Right, I've had a good couple of hours play with vista, and now i can honestly say, i wont be going back to xp. However like i said in my first post, it's going to be very difficult to run a pirated version of this software. At the moment mine is running fine using just a serial provided with a crack, however there is a trial countdown timer, and I've only got 29days to activate my copy of vista.

I'm gonna look into the stop timer crack, and let you know how it goes ;)

In regards to mental, please do upload your 32bit copy, cos i might install it on my other pc.

Whats your system specs? Just curious as to how well its running for you