Created this site for my work

smoochy boys on tour

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
http://www.marcusltd.co.uk

It's really buggy on ie6, and the mouse over drop downs arn't quite perfect but it's pretty nice as far as it goes, especially considering I had to complete the site within a short time frame.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
sorry it looks boring and tooooooooooo much text try cutting the text down

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
it looks like he has used a template its good but there is way too much text ><

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
it looks like he has used a template its good but there is way too much text ><

It's all my own work, completely coded from scratch, using a few functions of dreamweaver and alot of ****ing around. I actually taught myself most of the HTML on this project, was a pain in the ass, but not a bad overall effect.

As for the text, I can't help it, it's information we need to be able to produce for potential clients.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Nice Wittin, always have liked your work and always will. Whoever commented on the text is retarded, I doubt he posted it here asking you to judge the text, I suppose the idea was to get feedback on the website design.

It's very smooth and to the point and I do like the drop down menu's, very nice indeed.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Should have said your using dreamweaver in the first instance as it puts in the www.w3.org into the codding of the .XML

Lol, just Lol.

He didn't make out he coded it in notepad did he? WHO THE HELL DOESN'T CODE IN DREAMWEAVER? lol.

Go on then smart arse, tell me that you use Notepad still and it makes you bloody amazing.

On topic.. Nice website, the general look of it is profesional and appealing, just sort out the drop downs as you mentioned and definatly fix the IE6 bugs as i bet alot of people visiting the website will be still using IE6.

Well done :)

/Ash

mapadale

Lol, just Lol.

He didn't make out he coded it in notepad did he? WHO THE HELL DOESN'T CODE IN DREAMWEAVER? lol.

Go on then smart arse, tell me that you use Notepad still and it makes you bloody amazing.

On topic.. Nice website, the general look of it is profesional and appealing, just sort out the drop downs as you mentioned and definatly fix the IE6 bugs as i bet alot of people visiting the website will be still using IE6.

Well done :)

/Ash
No I still use front page.......

On topic, it does look nice and the text isn't out of context.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
How did you do the drop down boxes? I wanna add some in several sites im making, one of which is getting me some £££ so i wnat some decent shizzle on it :P