Status
Not open for further replies.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Thanks men for you quickly answer.

I use client files packet in your rar, configure LiskMake and use +¬ËÚ-°Ë+ÁÃ-+ã¸.exe clicking th first button on the left; I entered Id an Pass, click on server button, selected my char and click on Play button. All load but i cant see my char, only interface and map, 3 seconds later one screens apears saying something strange, used to be Wrong Client Version message (using chinese cmlist i dont know exactly whats it means)

hmm what client data are you using?

Also mind taking a screenshot of the server running?

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
It works If you have the Chinease Language Packs installed, just did it :) and works fine :D

i wrote in my post that i have it installed, and it keeps saying invalid key. :((( i have no idea why its wrong. im using windows xp, got sql done fine.gates too, but i cant uncrack stupid and most important file....cd.exe

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
i wrote in my post that i have it installed, and it keeps saying invalid key. :((( i have no idea why its wrong. im using windows xp, got sql done fine.gates too, but i cant uncrack stupid and most important file....cd.exe

Have you set non unicode programs to use chinese(prc)?

Bick

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 9, 2006
is there a full client that will display all items /mobs correctly ?

Trunxsnot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
img_a64e15fd_33_40_71.jpg

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
erm, should we wait till 3.56 be4 we start translating? or its not big deffrence so we dont have to?

derwisz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Poland
as milo released the files i hope it's the moment to ask if anyone succeeded in setting up 3.56 and 3.98loader?
i connect to server, all mobs move one space and then it seems like disconnected from server (rungate says connected all the time).
i assume it is minor problem as neither client nor server crashes

Last edited:

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
i don't think the files are working, i'm still getting 0 stats!! but i think it's a client prob this time!

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
i don't think the files are working, i'm still getting 0 stats!! but i think it's a client prob this time!

Want proof they work log onto xtreme. The files uploaded here work perfectly fine if your having issues then it is something you have done such as not using the client include or not running net check. Show me a screen shot of your server please

Bick

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 9, 2006
files work fine follow the guide word by word and it will work

Attachments

• SCREEN0003.JPG
    SCREEN0003.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 1,362

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
how do u get it to work on local machine it wont connect with launcher :S

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
just a question!!! are u ppl using the old db's??? or the new db's that came with this files?

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
just a question!!! are u ppl using the old db's??? or the new db's that came with this files?

im using dbs that come with them and in middle of translating done few spell's mobs items and npc's and translated client / strres

ps gm name cruel dragon coz i couldnt b arsed changing adminlist

Attachments

• SCREEN0035.JPG
    SCREEN0035.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 1,329
Last edited:

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
would be nice if someone will open project of translating the files, putting all the names of the files need to be translated on the site, then everyone pick file and translate him. after that he can share the translated files :>

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
im working on them in spare time so dont add me in only done client strres 30% of std items n some others heh

Status
Not open for further replies.