Crusade 1.9 Now ONLINE!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Right peeps, Ali has found a new host.
Hopefully if the host can prove herself to be reliable the server should be up sometime today/tomorrow on a dedibox 24/7.

Also please can you all stop the posts about being delvld, stop posts about server going down, stop all usless posts basicly.
The server WILL be back online and your characters WILL appear back as normall.

Hope all the people that played before return.
/Smoked

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
Right peeps, Ali has found a new host.
Hopefully if the host can prove herself to be reliable the server should be up sometime today/tomorrow on a dedibox 24/7.

Also please can you all stop the posts about being delvld, stop posts about server going down, stop all usless posts basicly.
The server WILL be back online and your characters WILL appear back as normall.

Hope all the people that played before return.
/Smoked

wooot sw hear i come! cough

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
READ THIS TO ANSWER ANY USLESS QUESTIONS

As you all know, the last host stopped hosting on the Saturday 7th october 1AM.
There is currently a new host, We are just waiting for her to come back on msn... Then hopefully server will be online again 24/7 on a lagg free dedicated hosting box.

There will NOT be any characters deleted. You WILL keep youre characters and items from when u was last online.

The server will hopefully be online sometime tonight or tomorrow morning/afternoon.
When the server is back online, there will most likley be a new 'exe' released on the first post on Page1, So keep an eye out!

When the server is back online, there is a big update currently being added, and shud be ingame once its back online. So hopefully the usercount will reach higher than 30+ a day.
Please invite all you're friends onto the server, Give the server team suggestions to make the server better and make the new comers feel abit more welcome!

Enjoy
/Smoked

Last edited:

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
3D, time for me to lvl propperly now so :P get moving boy! xD

dont take this the wrong way but i anit lvled in a week + lvled yestday coz i got delvled but ermmm ye n dont call me boy,ok kidda?..

as most of u no i anit even begun 2 lvl yet lol still missin my 150 war

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
in 2weeks Crusade is up on 2.3 version plz tell Yes or No

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
yeah shud be 2 weeks hopefully Akuma Servers Team and Alli joined up to work on db etc for 2.3

VirUs

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
1. tats wtf u still here?

2.updates
rebirth... arm wep wings hz cave mobs quest pet

200+ cave witch should b 210 coz of rebirth...ice temple pobs about 5 floors n kr 210 kit

190 kit was addin this in 2 180 boss files oz it was only used for 180 kit but he was puttin this in2 all mob drops

noob quest 2 get numa kit 2 me it loked long coz of mount of npcs all over i dunno i anit done it

there kit renamer sex chnage

if i remember correctly when u lvled or started sevrer on v1 u never got this 'Congrats ur lvl 55' or 'Welcome new player'

hes made bw new hz put nps in shops ect

hes in middle of splitin quest npc up n hidin them about so u have 2 find them on bw map

hes makin money more harder 2 get witch might get ppl buyin n sellin stuff

i seen all the ideas for 210+ caves items quests ect but they only just ideas as wats point gettin em done when thats along way off

that cave for taos n warrs witch made em get 110 in a day ye was a bad idea n tbh u can sort of blame me no it wasnt my idea but i wasnt around 2 stop him....

at end of day all u lot do is moan about no updates when u all blind ye most of u dont no about em coz u don stop for 1 sec 2 look or ask him

tbh ima shut up about it... but 1 last thing

virus i cant belive ima say this 1 more time u delvled me for *** all i even told azure u delvled me for *** all.... i was in 100 cave lookin for a necky for nwo fwed alot of the plave 2 kill em... got bored with in 5 mins so tted as u do..... but fw was still there n killed the rs n if u dont belive me go make your self a lvl 170 wiz full kit n fw the place kill the mobs n tt n w8 in sz u will get more exp.... it dose it 2 all caves every time i tt ill get exp in sz n i bet it dose it 2 every wizz ingame ask smoked...... takes 22 lvls off me for that was just wrong n ye w/e u can call it tt lvlin if u want just so u dont have 2 admit your wrong i dont care im 180+ now well was coz i work at lvlin

hmm idiot i guess as u quite clearly stated in another post this server was crap cause u was delvled 4 tt lvlin right or wrong? n u question 2 am i still ere i will always be ere because i never do anythin wrong 2 not be ere

n all these updates u now mention alii dint even ave a forum yet he says he payed 4 1 the other night even tho a forum addy costs nothin as i ave 1 4 my css clan, back onto the updates y mention them now? cause alii nor virus mentioned all these apart alii sayin hes workin on a few updates n lookin at all these no1 is ingame yet wen quite clearly lookin at all those at least a few should be as there not rocket sience

READ THIS TO ANSWER ANY USLESS QUESTIONS

As you all know, the last host stopped hosting on the Saturday 7th october 1AM.
There is currently a new host, We are just waiting for her to come back on msn... Then hopefully server will be online again 24/7 on a lagg free dedicated hosting box.

There will NOT be any characters deleted. You WILL keep youre characters and items from when u was last online.

The server will hopefully be online sometime tonight or tomorrow morning/afternoon.
When the server is back online, there will most likley be a new 'exe' released on the first post on Page1, So keep an eye out!

When the server is back online, there is a big update currently being added, and shud be ingame once its back online. So hopefully the usercount will reach higher than 30+ a day.
Please invite all you're friends onto the server, Give the server team suggestions to make the server better and make the new comers feel abit more welcome!

Enjoy
/Smoked

hmm :/ ok so alii found a new host cant he make a post or he not intelligent enough im sayin no more on the matter cause new host or not its goin nowere

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
u tapped in the head or summit? i play p69 n ave done 4 4years do i suck up 2 scorp? no we dont even get on, then theres bandit do i get on with ds or other mods? no hardly know them n not plannin on 2 get 2 know them, then theres jams server which i hlp him out with n yes i do get on with him but i far from suck up 2 him, then theres virus yes im currently hlpin him wen i can but again i dont suck up 2 him were m8s, n last but not least there was this server n u rly think i sucked up 2 alii? lmao

maybe u should get of ur band wagon n stop flamin every single post because u quite clearly do not ave a single clue at wat ur talkin about n if me bein M8s with 2GMs out of 5servers makes me a suck up then so be it but end of the day wtf has it got 2 do with u?

n alii if u do manage 2 get a new host take this as a learnin curve n stop liein 2 ppl sayin u added loads wen u avnt cause if u want this server 2 work u ave 2 get of ur backside its harsh but true

Stop trying to contradict yourself with a load of ****. You deserve to be flamed because you a loser, you fail at everything, now go and jump of a cliff you foolish inept little prick.

Last edited:

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
Stop trying to contradict yourself with a load of ****. You deserve to be flamed because you a loser, you fail at everything, now go and jump of a cliff you foolish inept little prick.

u show me a contradiction n ill agree with u if u even know wat contradict means n as 4 bein deservered 2 be flamed do u even know wat ur talkin about u stupid child?

Alii

tats, if you pay more attention then flaming me, akuma still hosting 1.9 while working on 2.3. now go learn ur maths then just spending ur time in this thread. if you realised, its a vbulletin forum, they cost lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.