Crystal Server - 99.97% uptime

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2004
99.97% uptime estimated from 5/20 through 5/28.

Since the server's re-launch on 3/29, uptime has been over 98%. Much better than hoped. Will try to maintain that number.

For those of you who do not know about the server, here is the post from the server advertisement forum:

Crystal said:
Standard 1.4 server, exp bonus, new maps, mobs, items. Not looking for any gms. Need my client to play. Download available from:

http://www.crystalserver.net

If you have a 1.4 client you can download the patch. If not, there is a full client download. Links on left of page. Many people have been complaining about their mir.exe not working. It turns out that most people are using an edited 1.4, not the original. The 1.4 I use is the one that came in mir14_full.exe that I downloaded from WeMade long ago. I found the common exe that people are using and added it to my server so that should clear up a lot of the problems people are having. Make sure to download my client or patch from the website OR use LeoCrasher's front-end each time you log in so your files will be up to date.

Server Details

- Exp. ranges 3x to 8x (over the old 1.4 mir xp), depending where you are.

- Starting level is one. I do not plan to change this, please stop asking.

- New items are currently higher level, will be adding lower level items later.

- New maps are 25+, there are plenty of maps for low levels already. Normally rare items are much less rare on these maps.

- I am not using any of the new Euro Mir maps (nothing after spider patch). New mobs are being used, but with different names and different stats.

- Added a couple EI mobs (might add more later, not sure)

- Modified a few existing items (for the better), however most retain normal stats.

- Sun Potions (normal and medium) can be bundled by bank npcs.

- A few spell levels have been reduced (exact levels on my website).

- Females appear naked when not wearing armor (instead of being in underclothes)

- You can use front end to patch (IP is 24.227.47.162), or use the autopatcher that comes with the client download.

- If you have trouble connecting or playing, there is a help forum on the website. Alternatively, you can add me to MSN ([email protected])

- I am NOT looking for any GMs. Please do not ask. I will tell you no just like everyone else.

Bahamutneo

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 19, 2003
yes and it sucks man

take a year to get to lvl 20 0_o

no where to hunt (just same things over and over )

Crystal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2004
Interestingly enough it only took me two hours to get to level 20.

Hoody

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 26, 2004
Bahamutneo said:
yes and it sucks man

take a year to get to lvl 20 0_o

no where to hunt (just same things over and over )

Thats a typical response from som ppl, why not put som imput in to hlp, we can all have a decent server to play if you give the lady a break.

keep up the good work crystal som of us do apreciate it.

lvl 8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.