CS Source [Artificial] In need of a new clan member

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Due to domestic issues Artifical is down a couple of members which makes our total capacity a 4 at the moment with 1 casual player.

We're after a regular CS:S player to join the clan. If you're intrested please visit http://www.artificial.org.uk and either post on the forum, or ask anyone on the updated contacts list.

Cheers,
Sawell

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
ul. cs 1.6 owns cs: s and Bf 2 owns them all.

but i'd still play for u, but uhh i dnt think i'd be aloud.

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Pyraine said:
yes he is the man who mocked your dead mother

just like i mocked your dead friend :agree:

Keep on topic please.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
And Craig, i'll talk with the guys and see what they think. Don't think there should be a problem though.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
k, btw just downloading source now my m8 gave me his accnt 1 hour to go ¬.¬ , i hope the hitboxes aint ****ed like everyone says =/

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
No.Surrender said:
k, btw just download source now my m8 gave me his accnt 1 hour to go ¬.¬ , i hope the hitboxes aint ****ed like everyone says =/

They are a little different, i'm still finding it hard to get used to source and am a lot better on 1.6, but it has the potential to be a lot more fun.

When we do pcws etc btw we use teamspeak, so if you don't have a mic get one (it's pretty important), without constant communication it's easy to get raped.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
ye ok i know, most pr0s use vent :P j/k yer i got a mic and im sure ill get the hang of it whats your xfire user if you use it. i quit cs 1.6 basically coz i got bored of it, i was in ed div 1 going into prem :O!

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
No.Surrender said:
ye ok i know, most pr0s use vent :P j/k yer i got a mic and im sure ill get the hang of it whats your xfire user if you use it. i quit cs 1.6 basically coz i got bored of it, i was in ed div 1 going into prem :O!

Vent > TS.

But as I can't be arsed to splash out on a vent server (chose two player slots over it) I get the guys using TS so I don't upload as much. Vent's not very friendly in that respect.

I've signed us up to ED, the old clan I owned (1.6) were also in enemy down league, it's a good place to be.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
No.Surrender said:
Yeh, enemydown kinda for begginers tho try get in thesgl and try get uer 1.6 into some cups

I don't play 1.6

EDIT: And it's not a bigginer league, one of my old friends SpooK, who was in prem division used to clear a high skilled server with a USP.

You've just been fighting the wrong clans I expect.