[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
ExportLomcnV1.gif

Basic Information
Server Files: Custom C#
Live Date: TBA
Experience: custom exp pools
Drops: Custom
Start level: 1

Server Team: DiabloVodkaShot, Hany, Xx69xX,

Server Files: The Apocalypse team, have adapted the original C# Source code provided by the community. Over a year ago we moved away from the community git hub, and have continued developing the source to make it completely unique, bringing Hany on board with our server and his vast knowledge of C#.

[video=youtube;_MxmsgS1eGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MxmsgS1eGw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

8-16-32 bit map support
Apocalypse files support 8-32 bit maps. Including the Korean official maps.

Dungeons/Caves
Apocalypse has all the original euro maps and monsters up to 2.3, with new caves with new types of challenges and monsters to defeat.

Bosses
With all of the original bosses in game, changed to Apocalypses’ game-play, several new bosses added with completely new AI and some fantastic strategies set in place for the ‘end game’ bosses.

Skills
We have all the expected Euromir skills, with a huge amount of custom spells and well known added spells from all the official servers since Euro.

Quests
Apocalypse has hundreds of quests to complete. Starting from level 1 all the way through to 45. Some quests will require groups; others are for the solo players.

Dynamic lighting system
Apocalypse has a dynamic lighting system that offers each individual mob their own "torch" the intensity and brightness can be changed as decided.

New start town
A new start town created to give players a fresh start to Apocalypse

Five Classes
Apocalypse supports the use of 5 different classes: Warrior, Wizard, Taoist, Assassin and Hunter.

The Warrior:
Traditionally known as the damage dealer and tank, will be bought into more light on Apocalypse with new adjustments such as; a skill that grants the warrior aggro of every mob on screen for X amount of time to save fellow players!

The Wizard:
The magic dealer of the classes. The wizard has been given a real balance of good single target damage, along side a good deal of area of attack damage on Apocalypse, new features include: a magical talent that allows the wizard to create magical things, no other classes can.

The Taoist:
Healing their way through the game, supporting? Maybe not as much now. The Tao is still considered a support class on Apocalypse, but unlike Euro Mir, the Tao will have access to new skills which will enhance the class’s power.

The Assassin:
Designed as the damage dealer of the bunch. Assassins on Apocalypse will follow suit and be this way! Spell changes have changed the dynamics of how Assassins will kill their foes. They will be deadly and swift in their attacks.

The Hunter:
Traditionally known as the “Archer” has been changed due to a new dynamic we have bought to the class. The Hunter will continue with all his new spells, but will now have a lifetime ‘companion’. This ‘companion’ will level up with the Hunter and become more powerful each level. Apocalypse has given the Hunter the chance to use 4 different types of ‘companions’ which will be a situational choice. These ‘companions’ will become available through different game-play quests and travels. The hunter will only be able to have 1 ‘companion’ with them at a time.

We have already completed a closed Beta and the files are finished and ready to launch.

Current Game Progress = 100% meaning we are now fully ready to go.
Current Website Progress = 75% This is currently in work.

We understand that this was put off the last time and appreciate people may be concerned this may happen again.
This is why we have not created a server advertisement until the server is officially 100% complete. We are now just waiting for live like hopefully you are. The only work we are doing on the server at present, is constant re-testing and currently working on negotiating new maps/spells/monsters never seen before for future updates. We hope the community appreciates the issues we received on our previous launch and can clearly see we have gone to extra lengths to ensure we are fully prepared to meet all deadlines.

Server Live Date: 21st September 2018

Our Website:
http://www.apocalypsemir.com/

YouTube Page:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mxm...ature=youtu.be

A Special thanks to the community, TheDayIDie & Stupple for all of their amazing work with the C files.

- The Apocalypse Team.

Feature Updates:
SocketSystem3.gif
Thread Update:

Little teaser about our Advance AI:
AdvanceAi.gif

Show your support with our signature, choose from the following:

Signature1.png

To use this Signature, use the link : www.ApocalypseMir.com/Signature1.png

Signature2.png

To use this Signature, use the link : www.ApocalypseMir.com/Signature2.png

Signature3.png

To use this Signature, use the link : www.ApocalypseMir.com/Signature3.png

Signature4.png

To use this Signature, use the link : www.ApocalypseMir.com/Signature4.png

Sneak Preview of
the Autopatcher(To be released before launch)
ApocDesign1.png

Languages Supported : English, Chinese, Spanish & Romanian:
Please Find attached the Spanish Version of the Advert:
ApocUploadSpanish.gif

Chinese + Romanian to follow.
Website & Advert Language support: 55%
In-game Language Support: 10%
---------- Post Merged at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Reserved for Updates

Last edited:

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
This is the first server Iv actually looked forwards to in a long time, glad you didn’t rush it last time tbh

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Looks good, will give it a shot. :encouragement:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Looking good Kane, glad you got around to releasing it in the end. You got a solid team there, all the best and hope it goes better this time around!

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Looks good , could have adjusted the date in the picture though 🙄

Attachments

• 973C7093-5265-4EAF-A2BF-B5252519CD14.jpg
    973C7093-5265-4EAF-A2BF-B5252519CD14.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 2,139

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Now that's a server advert.

Really glad to see Hany involved, nobody deserves success more than him. Please treat him right.

Apocalypse is no longer a meme!!!

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004
after Hany left everyone high and dry on paragon and never updated noone on what was going on , im sure seeing his name will put people off.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Pisses all over everything else out at the minute , good luck.

What’s the GameShop look like ?

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Also the videos on your website which show the “ class overview” have chronicles name all over them , and what looks like chronicles gameplay ?

not to mention the video intro is the same.

Did one of you work on chronicles ?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
after Hany left everyone high and dry on paragon and never updated noone on what was going on , im sure seeing his name will put people off.

Actually, I'd like to step in here and say that had nothing to do with Hany.

Ben and HotPocketSloth stabbed him in the back hard. They took private donations instead of using the shared paypal and the server suffered massively for it when Hany started to see no income (despite having coded all the features and was being asked to fix bugs and create new features - all the while having left his job for the benefit of the server) all you need to do is look at the Edens Elite forum to see the fallout that can happen when people aren't genuine or honest with money. It left him feeling deflated and nobody could pick up the slack, so it died a quick death. It was however for what it's worth, a very fun server - which I expect this to be as well. Imo, not his fault at all and shouldn't ever be taking any slack for what happened to Paragon.

He's a good guy, give him a chance. Goodluck to the server team.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Looks better than anything out there good luck

as KC said, there's chronicles videos for the classes and says Mir chronicles on story bit :L

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
well.. well.. well....

good job getting it online at last!

i'll give it a download once its live :)

overall advert looks really well made.

/ExCaLa

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
perfect example of a bloody good server advert

EDIT: Do you have fishing??? :)

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Sorry about the initial errors on the post/website, both have now been rectified. The website is a working progress and is still in the initial stages of completion. This will be up and down and be receiving some serious editing over the next 7 days.

To clarify, the server is not going live on "21/08/2018" as good as our coders are, i dont think they control time!!!

Server will be live without fail on 21/09/2018 and we cannot wait!

Thanks for all the positive comments this early on.

-Apocalypse Team

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
I'm going to justify myself only because i think it's unfair to be "put off" from this server cause you seen my name lol, you will not even see me ingame much, nor you will see me getting involved in any in-game matter.

DiabloVodkaShot & Xx69xX has been working hard on this and i really respected that about them, that actually made me get involved again with mir.

It would be silly if you would expect me to remain jobless and stay at home and work solo on a 10 years old game private server.

I'm quite busy nowadays as i have moved to a new job, I do enjoy the coding part on mir, I'm not really involved in any in-game implementation, I'm doing the technical part only.

I can't do paragon on my own sorry, i didn't even make the game it was dale the guy that did not implement one thing right about any feature i developed (crafting,disenchanting,instances etc etc)

the guy that sold items and ruined the game within weeks of launch .. can't really blame me for anything lol, it's bens fault for bringing in someone in the team like that and even ben stopped working and left the team as he was busy which was another facepalm.

So only choice i had is to rebuild it from scratch, tbh i didn't even like the ingame content one bit it was very rushed and inconsistent.. i dont really have enough time or the will to work on my own.

With that being said, I'm quite happy being in a team and doing my part.

Please let this be about Apocalypse, Nothing to discuss about paragon, it's my server at the end of the day and i'd like it to remain dead.

Sorry for the wall of text :encouragement:

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Sorry about the initial errors on the post/website, both have now been rectified. The website is a working progress and is still in the initial stages of completion. This will be up and down and be receiving some serious editing over the next 7 days.

To clarify, the server is not going live on "21/08/2018" as good as our coders are, i dont think they control time!!!

Server will be live without fail on 21/09/2018 and we cannot wait!

Thanks for all the positive comments this early on.

-Apocalypse Team

Should create a server Discord too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.