[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
They posted download link on ******** but keeps saying cannot connect to patch server. ill try it again later.

Apocalypse Team :- The download is now ready, we apologise for the slight delay, believe me when i say we have not enjoyed the last 48 hours. We hope you download okay.
Instructions:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
Step 1: Download : http://apocalypsemir.com/OfficialAutoPatcher.rar
Step 2: Extract to folder of your choice (ensure no files inside folder)
Step 3: Run Auto Patcher

Please note, you will not be able to get in game until we patch!

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
They posted download link on ******** but keeps saying cannot connect to patch server. ill try it again later.

Apocalypse Team :- The download is now ready, we apologise for the slight delay, believe me when i say we have not enjoyed the last 48 hours. We hope you download okay.
Instructions:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
Step 1: Download : http://apocalypsemir.com/OfficialAutoPatcher.rar
Step 2: Extract to folder of your choice (ensure no files inside folder)
Step 3: Run Auto Patcher

Please note, you will not be able to get in game until we patch!
trust it to not work for us xD

ImTheMeat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2008
if I can humbly advise, I wonder if you could make the ranking panel scrolling so it can include even us casuals who never make top 20.

Being able to watch your own progress against some others stimulates your gameplay even if it takes place at #50 or 100 on the chart, what counts is the competing with somebody

often happens I run into somebody who is similar level and even if we don't see each other playing most time, there develops a healthy race, at the end of day I check the chart to see how he is doing, if i was overtaken or not

low levels are offered help by rested exp buff etc., but really the best help is if you make ranking chart include them so at least some of us can use it to challenge ourselves against others of similar level, or even just see some progress in the field of pple playing

including even lower levels on the ranking chart also enables lookup of buddies you haven't seen for years, pple usually reuse char names they had on servers for years, search function helps with that but not necessary

I suppose there still should be some cutoff level if the chart would get bogged down with sheer numbers, typically you have pple make chars like for extra storage of just to peep at server and they don't level them and on big servers that is quite a number, I'd suggest some cutoff level to be included on the ranking chart, depending on server rate, maybe level 22 or thereabouts

or make it include all on server start but later on after the dust settles, make the chart start at some higher level, like 20 or something

Great idea with the top 100 ranking etc. I made some friends even from rivals guild on chronicles and had a bit of friendly banter if i had logged in and saw him 10% ahead of me I would be a lot more motivated to catch up

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
will you send the ip via the exe? or will you send a ini? as rather not have my settings changed ;)

Reactions: zedina
Status
Not open for further replies.