[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I shall await flames for this post.

Will it be viable for casuals to play here? I'm not expecting everything on a plate, however it would be nice if we had plenty of sub bosses to hunt while the players who can dedicate the time go for the main bosses. Also curious but will normal monsters have a chance to drop reasonable items, I don't want to be stuck with no way of progression :)

Good luck and looking forward to it.

Hi Jicaa,

I thought i answered this in the advert, however the team compromises of a member that barely plays mir servers. A solo mir player. A Guild/Group pvp player.

The most important thing for us is that there is plenty to do whether you play solo or group. There is just as many sub boss's as boss's. Also normal monsters do have the ability to drop what boss's drop just on a different scale.

Hope this answers your concerns.

-The Apocalypse Team

LightAngels

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015

Will it be viable for casuals to play here? I'm not expecting everything on a plate, however it would be nice if we had plenty of sub bosses to hunt while the players who can dedicate the time go for the main bosses. Also curious but will normal monsters have a chance to drop reasonable items, I don't want to be stuck with no way of progression :)

From what I saw when I was testing the server, it has loads of content. Especially bosses and sub bosses, was really disappointed to see it not go live along time ago but good to see it back. I don't think you'll be disappointed though.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I think I`ll give it a go, but will probs start in November if all goes well irl.

Good Luck!

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
for the moron who said Hany's name being attached would put people off i would suggest it would be the opposite as most people who have played any of bens server know how good he is at what he does.

Count me in Good advert and what looks/sounds like a solid team.

Best of luck guys.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
for the moron who said Hany's name being attached would put people off i would suggest it would be the opposite as most people who have played any of bens server know how good he is at what he does.

Count me in Good advert and what looks/sounds like a solid team.

Best of luck guys.

We totally agree. Hany is a top guy, and a top coder.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Nice advert, good luck apoc team, hope you have better success than before

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
any screenshots? :D cant wait

Screenshots to come Shortly. They will be posted on the website early next week

Like yourself i loved the solo grind and the solo small boss gold collection on mir whilst also enjoying the guild bigger hunts once/twice a day.

We have added over 20 sub bosses in random locations with specific drop files to help encourage the more casual/solo player base.
Are your Archers DC based?

Archers are Based Mc and Dc, but predominantly MC

-Apocalypse Team

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Marble V2 Coming out 20th September... Jk.

I'll pop on and give it a poke for a few hours, seeing as how it was hyped up last time, would be great to see how it actually is.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
18 users browsing the thread. The hype is here ladies , next big thing it looks like

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
jimi u have zircon now u up marble wtf ??!??!? its for money?!??!?! 2x server run is not godo idea for me ;p

Aidonlee

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 30, 2015
Will definitely be giving this a bash.

Don't think it could've come out at a better time either.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Getting Hany is such a good Move, treat him well because his last team didn't Hany is a beast.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
looking forward to trying this!

there going to be an early download link?

Good to hear :)

Yes there will be an early download link which will be available close to the live date.

-Apocalypse Team

Status
Not open for further replies.