[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Lovely to see a return of this after an extensive absence, a welcoming one at that. I haven't played Mir for such a long time, I did do some testing for you guys the first time around when things didn't go too well.

Despite this, I'll be looking forward to giving this a go again and joining the community again.

Well done on the secretive development and fantastic ad!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Maybe been answered but thread has flowed so fast i cba to read it all lol.

What will the rate be like ? I know your saying custom but low-med im guessing?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yeah , he said something about level 45 so it’s your standard rate I believe , “low/med” , 45 in a couple weeks I imagine

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Maybe been answered but thread has flowed so fast i cba to read it all lol.

What will the rate be like ? I know your saying custom but low-med im guessing?

Yes it's a low/med rate with custom exp pools to balance the quests exp. our aim is to get the feel of the forever loved euro Mir, without the 6month slug to level 40. Whilst this is the theme there are now a good amount of extra caves to offer a new experience mixed in with the standard game. There will be lots to explore and I would imagine many towns/caves may find several days to stumble across adding an exciting exploration side.

We are currently working hard at reaching out to as many Mir players as possible using all the different social media sites. But with that in mind, the best publicity is word of mouth, so please spread the word :encouragement:. We understand it's a quick turn around however it's the best time for us all to be available at the same time.

-Apocalypse team

Last edited:

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Here we go after a long long time of wait, a decent mir 2 finally comes out, can smells the hype of this community for this server. If the UI is the same like archon and chronicle would be great XD. Also any info regarding with the cashshop?

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yes it's a low/med rate with custom exp pools to balance the quests exp. our aim is to get the feel of the forever loved euro Mir, without the 6month slug to level 40. Whilst this is the theme there are now a good amount of extra caves to offer a new experience mixed in with the standard game. There will be lots to explore and I would imagine many towns/caves may find several days to stumble across adding an exciting exploration side.

We are currently working hard at reaching out to as many Mir players as possible using all the different social media sites. But with that in mind, the best publicity is word of mouth, so please go to the ******** page and spread the word. We understand it's a quick turn around however it's the best time for us all to be available at the same time.

-Apocalypse team
Is the client download convenient? Chinese players can't use Google, I want to know when I can download, and our English is not very good, the task system is simple, we are all playing mir2 server with vpn ¡£The game store will sell unbalanced things, I have no way and I can use PayPal.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Gotta make money when you got coders. Hope they don't go crazy with the GS though.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
We will be using an auto patcher. The download will be available before the game goes live. The character creation will be available the day before live.

To be clear with everyone, the game shop will have NO game changing items. Your standard things like exp potions and other small buffs. No items will EVER be sold. This will be on the website before live to put people's minds to rest.

-Apocalypse Team

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
We will be using an auto patcher. The download will be available before the game goes live. The character creation will be available the day before live.

To be clear with everyone, the game shop will have NO game changing items. Your standard things like exp potions and other small buffs. No items will EVER be sold. This will be on the website before live to put people's minds to rest.

-Apocalypse Team

cheers for clearing that up dan, hope all is well.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Is the client download convenient? Chinese players can't use Google, I want to know when I can download, and our English is not very good, the task system is simple, we are all playing mir2 server with vpn ¡£The game store will sell unbalanced things, I have no way and I can use PayPal.
the website will be translated into romanian and chinese before launch.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
the website will be translated into romanian and chinese before launch.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Maybe slowly get some Spanish / Polish in there in due time ? Not a massive deal but a fair few play hispa red and few otherr server's they will likely flock here.

Good looks, depending on how it goes with the Chinese you should maybe find a fluent English speaking China player and help format Chinese npcs etc for the guy's who can't, pretty sure Ace or somebody helped Jamie out with this on Zircon not sure if it was ever implemented but they are such a big chunk of the user count these days.

Drakay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2014
Looks good to me 😏, curious what happened the first time round?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Looks good to me , curious what happened the first time round?

Quite frankly we lost our main coder very close to launch, and without him, we were still optimistic we could launch, but in reality the files were not a finished article. We took a break and recently started working hard on the files again. The server has been ready to play for a long time, but the source was not the finished article we now have.

-Apocalypse Team

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
the best publicity is word of mouth, so please spread the word :encouragement:. -Apocalypse team

Discord would be easier, gives you an idea on players on start up to :)
HYPETRAIN.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Discord does help a lot when it comes to communication.

also discord can become very toxic fast without moderation, but 99% of the time Discord is always good to have for...

Player interactions when server is offline.

Fast updates from GMs/Mods when there is server problems.

Recent updates.

Upcoming updates.

Also like mentioned its also good to see roughly who's playing and how many.

not to mention Discord is super easy to use, Web browser or download.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Discord does help a lot when it comes to communication.

also discord can become very toxic fast without moderation, but 99% of the time Discord is always good to have for...

Player interactions when server is offline.

Fast updates from GMs/Mods when there is server problems.

Recent updates.

Upcoming updates.

Also like mentioned its also good to see roughly who's playing and how many.

not to mention Discord is super easy to use, Web browser or download.

We Will set up an official Discord server, probably a week before launch.

- The Apocalypse Team.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Discord is **** and toxic..

Also wonder how "The Apocalypse Team" got my email address? o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.