[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanishpowa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2014
From my experience of servers, its clear that having lower drop rates hold for better longevity. but i dont want to make it frustrating either. We have played it safe for now, lower drops can be fixed, high drops cannot, once it drops it drops and if we make things to easy from the beginning, the server would die quick.

-Apocalypse Team

+1

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Wow u guys changed UI but for Belt and Spell Bar not. Does trigger my ocd hard lul

Edit : No offence, but from UI Progress looks like its not even 50% done double lul.

They didn't change anything they just migrated to another set of files (Mine), I got handed that UI a year ago or so and my task was to change the HP/MP bar style to orbs and do some other modifications. it turned out like this haha, I'm not good with Photoshop :grey:

Anywho we know the UI needs revamping, we have it on our list.. but this is not on top of our priorities at the moment.

But we'll definitely update it.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
No offence, but I don’t think many people would listen to your feedback constructively.

If anyone based decisions on their server using feedback from a nutjob like you then id be shocked.

Says the guy who is a moderator and instigates on hate, also dude first learn how to moderate a thread. Or shall i remember you how much it took to clean 1 thread and then blocked it? Waiting like 2 months for a answer back.

Notwhatyouthink

Banned
Banned
May 7, 2018
Says the guy who is a moderator and instigates on hate, also dude first learn how to moderate a thread. Or shall i remember you how much it took to clean 1 thread and then blocked it? Waiting like 2 months for a answer back.

Shut the **** up you boring mud hut dwelling gypsy ****

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
well Zedina tbh you are possibly the most hated/annoying person on these forums.

normally your moaning at other peoples content/server, or completely taking server threads completely off topic with your jamie obsession.

you really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to commenting on servers/content when you've non stop told lies about your server release, so if your gonna take your time and post on other peoples server threads keep on topic or be positive.

otherwise once you finally finish your so called server it will get slated more than you can imagine..

anyways looking forward to the server something new and fresh il be there on the 21st good luck!

i wouldn't take anything Zedina says to heart if you've followed the forums lately you'd know he's the laughing stock around these parts.

JekZuo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
Looking forward to giving Mir another go. It's been far too long.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
well Zedina tbh you are possibly the most hated/annoying person on these forums.

normally your moaning at other peoples content/server, or completely taking server threads completely off topic with your jamie obsession.

you really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to commenting on servers/content when you've non stop told lies about your server release, so if your gonna take your time and post on other peoples server threads keep on topic or be positive.

otherwise once you finally finish your so called server it will get slated more than you can imagine..

anyways looking forward to the server something new and fresh il be there on the 21st good luck!

i wouldn't take anything Zedina says to heart if you've followed the forums lately you'd know he's the laughing stock around these parts.

Every server has a Jester right? Everybody meet Zedina.

Edit Post:

On a more serious note, we are looking forward to the week ahead!

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
I'm not really about Mi2 preferred Mir3 but this server looks and sounds really good so going to give it a shot.

Only spotting it since all the members of AAO from Other servers keep in contact on messenger and said there going to here because Ziricon is getting a little boring and they see them major balance issues I pointed out showing up in game now so it's kinda pointless to play until they get fixed.

If you guys are lucky ChinaNo1 could come to the server he will pay you big moneys to get advantages from cash shops. His guild told me he spent $5000 on game gold on ziricon to upgrade his weapon that is ignoring all the past $ he spent on buffs, roses, horse armour ect. My guess is Jamie was sad to see him leave the server. :unconscious:

Anyways Expect quite a few AAO members on launch with more to follow if the server is as good as it sounds.

Fyi China and like the top 40 players do not donate and have not for months.

Any thoughts on multiple people playing one account?

Spunkymonkey

LOMCN Member
Sep 10, 2018

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Lol 5k. I’m gonna spend that a month to stay on top. China’s ain’t got **** on me

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I know its difficult for most people to read between the lines and my previous posts i have tried to avoid responding to these as i am aware what i say holds little value until the servers up and we can show how we intend to run Apocalypse, so ill try and make this clear so you feel more comforted.

I am 100% clear that selling items in the game will immediately lose between 50-60% of the community (if not more). loosing 50+% of the community results in a huge failure, for the sake of perhaps selling 10 items and making a very short term, sum of money?

People who understand the point i am making above, will be confident in the fact that we are not stupid enough, even if we wanted to sell items (which we categorically don't) to actually ever do so.

This is not me trying to defend our team, but simply explain our feelings on server owners who sell items for a quick buck.

But despite what i say, certain people are going to be pessimistic, and from where i sit, i am comforted by this. it shows me we all have the same goal here, for this server to be successful, and with that meaning us (the game-masters) are conducting ourselves in the manner the community desires.

I hope this helps clear up the mind set we are approaching this server with. People have been asking us for two weeks what is going to be in the game shop, we have an idea, but this is our current game shop:

-Apocalypse Team

this is a far better reply than "We will not be selling items".

thank you.

Reactions: zedina

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Any thoughts on multiple people playing one account?

If this question was for us, then like always, sharing accounts is at your own risk, accounts we know are shared that become compromised we will not get involved.

-Apocalypse Team

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I’m actually excited, ain’t gna lie xD

I have a question though, being a causal player possibly 2/3 hours a night, is there going to be things to do other then play 24/7 guild up and kill bosses? I mean like will there be plenty of subs etc to hunt, will normal mobs “depending on where you hunt” have a mass drop file and a chance for a half decent item? I’m using this as an example but I use to hunt BDD 1f a lot back in the day, and every now and then you came across a real one which dropped nice every now and then, will this be the case on here? Just like the good old days of leveling on route to Oma King, the mobs had a high chance of a rare/decent book etc.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I’m actually excited, ain’t gna lie xD

I have a question though, being a causal player possibly 2/3 hours a night, is there going to be things to do other then play 24/7 guild up and kill bosses? I mean like will there be plenty of subs etc to hunt, will normal mobs “depending on where you hunt” have a mass drop file and a chance for a half decent item? I’m using this as an example but I use to hunt BDD 1f a lot back in the day, and every now and then you came across a real one which dropped nice every now and then, will this be the case on here? Just like the good old days of leveling on route to Oma King, the mobs had a high chance of a rare/decent book etc.

Hi Deano,

Yes all higher level leveling monsters have a chance of dropping items, i think thats the exciting thing about mir. Personally i hated leveling, but knowing i could get something worth my time other than exp, kept me going, we have worked hard to adopt the same theory for Apocalypse.

There are a very high amount of sub bosses within the world and each has a chance to make your time worth hunting.

-Apocalypse Team

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Hi Deano,

Yes all higher level leveling monsters have a chance of dropping items, i think thats the exciting thing about mir. Personally i hated leveling, but knowing i could get something worth my time other than exp, kept me going, we have worked hard to adopt the same theory for Apocalypse.

There are a very high amount of sub bosses within the world and each has a chance to make your time worth hunting.

-Apocalypse Team

So you don't need to go kill bosses to gain all the "best" kit? this interests me as I am a causal player too, and usually play solo aswell so some bosses are out of the question, this actually makes me a little more interested in the server if this designed this way?

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
used to love a mass drop on euro mir2 - from a mag in st or a giant worm in bc sometimes even an added stat item on the mass dropper too!

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
So you don't need to go kill bosses to gain all the "best" kit? this interests me as I am a causal player too, and usually play solo aswell so some bosses are out of the question, this actually makes me a little more interested in the server if this designed this way?

Then we will see you in game :)

-The Apocalypse Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.